scent
salt water
supporting
Royalist
home
Aberdeen
writer
Stone
With everything that had been brought on by the war, Obsidian found himself filled with rage. He couldn't help himself, he couldn't talk about it. From everything that was happening over the course of what felt like a life-time, he was pissed. He was ready to spill the blood of every soul that wished to bring harm to Rionnach. All the lands should be controlled by the crown. All the citizens should follow the crown's rule with honor. Paws of ivory carried the black and white wolf through the lands and to the north. He was determined to find the first wolf and bring them to justice. He could bring them to the courts, have them go through a trial, and thrown into the slammer. But there was a chance they would be allowed to be set free. Then no justice would be served. That was not something that Obsidian could allow. If he found one, one so detested and disgusting, he would rid him from this earth - like he had done to the soul peddler.

He had never been here before. The forest was thick, and as he drew closer to what sounded like a river, he found the area was dressed in fog. It was thick, hard to see through, but he could tell the Jacobite scum was crawling all over this place. He was ready to rip into the first one that smelled wrong. As he moved towards the water, his paws touched the chilled liquid. A cold chill ran down his spine. The fur on his back stood on end. His ears rested against his skull as his lips pulled back to reveal the blood-stained fangs. He slowly turned around and faced the foe that had now entered the threshold. Anger blazed through his dual-colored eyes as he growled to his new opponent. "Who are you?" He would wait to see what sort of answer this wolf would give him.

"speech"

@Luthais

TABLE BY AMANDA
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2024, 05:03 PM by Obsidian.)
03-15-2024, 05:03 PM

Chief

from Saora
size
Large
scent
woodsmoke & evergreen
supporting
Jacobite
home
Inverness
threadlog
encounters
writer
koi
Luthais has to do everything around here, evidently. Someone will be answering for letting an infiltrator over the border. He had been furious to find the southernmost guard-post unmanned, and a trail heading deep into Saora. Whoever it is had a considerable head start on him, but he can tell he's closing in the closer he gets to Perth, his head slung low and his pace hurried, despite the ache in his leg. He's a man on a mission, and old wounds have never deterred Luthais, even on the worst of days; he simply doesn't know when to quit.

His frustration grows with each passing minute, reaching a boiling point by the time he finally spots movement in the trees ahead. Luthais does not falter, does not slow. He plows on through the trees, closing the distance between himself and the monochrome wolf who does not belong. If he hadn't already been convinced of the intruder's lack of belonging here, the open hostility on his face and the perfect, unaccented language of Rionnach is enough to tip him over the edge.

"Ceartas," ( justice ) he answers simply, his lips twisting from a cold smile into a baring of teeth. He's still moving, and then he's lunging, rocketing forward without warning in an effort to bodily tackle the royalist dog.
did you never give a damn in the first place? maybe it's time you had the tables turned cause in the interest of all involved I got the problem solved and the verdict is guilty you were dead from the get-go are you scared of me now then you're dumber than I thought is there any way to break through the noise? was it something that I said that got you bent? spit it out all you wanna do is drag me down all I wanna do is stamp you out spit it out all you wanna do is drag me down all I wanna do is stamp you out
foundation made of piss and vinegar
code // art
03-15-2024, 05:48 PM

Lieutenant

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
salt water
supporting
Royalist
home
Aberdeen
writer
Stone
[TW: violence, explanation of Discord raid fight]

The language that came from the red male's mouth was nothing short of the hypocrisy of the Jacob followers. They wanted so much to be different, to prove their difference right down to the tongues in their mouths. Obsidian whole-heartedly hated them. He could not stand to know they were alive and well. The two males were now running at each other, ready to strike the other at their very core. Blood-thirsty red eyes flashed at him, eyes he would never forget. Obsidian took notice of his features, even as the wolf dashed towards him. No matter what happened here, he would be sure to spread the words of this to the other soldiers.

He grabbed at the wolf's shoulder after seeing his hind leg was not really working the best. Teeth sank into his neck and he growled in anger at the male who was against him. In an act to get them separated, Obsidian tried to bite his face, but it was not very useful. The male was able to avoid the intensity of the attack, only feeling his fangs rake against his ear. Anger flushed through Obsidian and he knew that he should allow the anger to flow freely through him. He thought about Leoric, he thought about Badari. The more he thought about them, the angrier he got. Going back after the shoulder was the best option, it was already a weakened point from his first attack, so it only seemed right to do it more. With a firm grasp on that shoulder, the clever red male shoves his shoulder further into Obsidian's mouth - in an attempt to choke him. It was an odd move, one he had not witnessed before, but these mongrels were savages. It was now more clear to him than before just how foolish they were.

Obsidian did choke on the shoulder, so after all - maybe it was a good move? As he tried to separate them again, the Jacobite grabbed his neck, sinking in his teeth. Obsidian was able to pull away, and rears back to try and give some space. He had hoped there would be some distance between them, but that was just a short-lived dream. He was right on the tail of the ivory and ebony wolf - charging to slam into him. In their collision, Obsidian was able to grab the other's neck and hold tight. But as he focused on that, the other grabbed his foreleg and was gnawing on it. Blood stained his pure white leg, and Obsidian grew angrier than before. With a final attempt, Obsidian grabbed his shoulder and forced him down to the ground. The other male dropped and he stood above him, "What is your name?" he barked at the other, hoping the bastard would give him the answer he wanted.

"speech"

@Luthais

TABLE BY AMANDA
03-16-2024, 08:08 PM

Chief

from Saora
size
Large
scent
woodsmoke & evergreen
supporting
Jacobite
home
Inverness
threadlog
encounters
writer
koi
Luthais does not like to lose. He likes being forced into submission by his enemy even less. He's furious—furious that this royalist asshole is just as well-versed in combat as himself. Furious that he's been met with an even match, and subsequently bested. He doesn't notice how heavily his neck is bleeding, his shoulder ripped to ribbons, his head swimming. He still wants to fight.

His struggle is futile.

The Samaire chief finds himself pinned beneath his enemy, and all he sees is red. His chest heaves, and his heart rushes thunderously in his ears. Still, he hears the growled demand: "what is your name?" Luthais snorts, sliding his heated glare up to the mismatched eyes of the monochrome wolf. His lip curls in a sneer, and he spits at the royalist's feet, dismissing him. He will sooner die than tell this man a goddamned thing about himself or Saora.

Distantly, he thinks there is a very real possibility of just such a thing happening.

And then the darkness closes in, and he thinks nothing at all.

exeunt luthais via unconsciousness
did you never give a damn in the first place? maybe it's time you had the tables turned cause in the interest of all involved I got the problem solved and the verdict is guilty you were dead from the get-go are you scared of me now then you're dumber than I thought is there any way to break through the noise? was it something that I said that got you bent? spit it out all you wanna do is drag me down all I wanna do is stamp you out spit it out all you wanna do is drag me down all I wanna do is stamp you out
foundation made of piss and vinegar
code // art
03-18-2024, 08:55 PM

Lieutenant

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
salt water
supporting
Royalist
home
Aberdeen
writer
Stone
The devil with an ember coat and glaring red eyes met his glare, and spit at his paws. A major sign of disrespect and had Obsidian not grown so tired from their brawl, he would have hauled the large brute right to a beautifully crafted jail cell for one. Anger surged through his form as he screamed in the unconscious one's face. The male did not even twitch from the sound. Stepping back from the red wolf, Obsidian considered his options. He could leave the male here to rot and hope that nature would take its course and finally rip the last shred of life his form was clinging to. Maybe a bear or even a pack of coyotes could end his miserable life. Obsidian saw the amount of blood loss that was coming from not just the wolf on the ground, but himself as well. He knew he needed to go home, he needed repairing. Taking one last look at the wolf on the ground, he hoped the bastard would bleed to death and that he would never see him again. Turning away, he made his way back home.

[exit Obsidian.]
"speech"

@Luthais

TABLE BY AMANDA
03-19-2024, 02:03 PM
Thread Closed