Jacobite
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova

RUBY RIVER
GLOWING IN
THE SUN

There was an air of hesitation around both of them, an odd tension of sorts. Watching Grigori's ears lay flat, Sundstol's mirrored them. He suddenly wondered if he'd said something wrong and now, he wasn't sure what else to say at all. He was still trying to process this scenario as reality and his mouth starting to try to form words, but nothing would come out. Fortunately, his counterpart sighed and began to fill the awkward silence. When he spoke, however, it was certainly not what he expected.

The mention of Carmichael made him lift a brow and glance back across the bar, though his gaze didn't linger long. “Well, uh...heh...I, uh, don't if I-" He was turning back towards Grigori only have the brush of a paw along his muzzle cause his breath to hitch. The delicate touch came to rest at his cheek and he stared deeply into the smoky-hued orbs of his friend, feeling the absolute truth in what was said to him. The gentleness of the caress and the sheer sentiment of how his friend felt about him stirred up emotions that he thought he'd buried deeply. Sundstol's eyes shimmered with tears that threatened to form, yet the act of the blonde brute leaning in closer began to awaken something else.

The woodsman was drawn in, the distance between them lessening. He licked his lips, preparing them to speak, but then decided to give them a different task altogether. After all, he had always been a man of action that spoke far louder than his words ever could. Whether it was the ale or the musk-filled atmosphere, Sundstol took a leap of faith that he'd normally steer completely clear of. He exhaled deeply, then removed what little space was left between them, pressing his lips eagerly to Grigori's, the other man behind the bar completely forgotten.

@Grigori

Wash me over,
Show me where you run...

Roll me deeper in your tide,
Take my spirit, take my mind,

Take me over to that other side...

code claerie ~ art by ashon
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2024, 04:09 AM by Sundstol.)
02-15-2024, 05:05 AM

Entertainer At Howling Moon Brothel

from Saora
size
Small
scent
Spiced Rum and Ginger
supporting
Jacobite
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova

W

atching it all unfold between the two men was like enjoying a soap opera. He took down mental notes to add to his next stage production. Valerian kept himself withdrawn, well, at least until Grigori's friend started to turn up the heat. Delightfully unexpected! He turned to flash Carmichael a triumphant look and the bartender shrugged before getting back to work. After a moment or to, a small paw tapped on Grigori's shoulder and Val cleared his throat. “Forgive the interruption, but my quarters are more than available wheneeeever you neeeeed theeeem~!" He offered in a sing-song tone before turning himself around to start limping in that direction.

He then paused and called back over his shoulder. “Oh, and if you should happen to like Carmichael to join us, I can send for him!" Val tossed a wink and a kiss over to the bartender who smirked before going back to serving. Ah, yes, tonight would be a grand night for celebration, even despite his current physical state. He would make sure of it! The bard then continued to hobble away out of the main foyer and down the hallway to settle back into his room and perhaps make the attempt at sprucing up a bit.

@Grigori

art and code by Yahtzee-Penguiduck
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 06:23 AM by Valerian.)
02-15-2024, 05:25 AM

Soldier

from Saora
size
Large
scent
Mint, smoke
supporting
Undecided
home
Inverness
threadlog
encounters
writer
Lyk
At this point, Grigori wasn't expecting much to happen... and that was fine. Either way, it wasn't a wasted effort now that his friend knew how appreciated he was. So when, instead of turning the offer down politely or voicing uncertainty, Sundstol leaned closer to him, the cowboy's eyes widened in surprise. Thankfully, his body knew how to respond just fine even without his conscious input, and when their lips met and tongues danced, he felt his hesitation and restraint melt away under the fire that was lit within him.

It was the gentle giant's stalwart character that he respected and cherished most in their friendship, but it was because of his awe for Sundstol's physique that they talked when their paths had first crossed. Back then, Grigori only dared to think of him as a challenging opponent in a practice fight or a wrestling match. But now.. now he wanted so much more than that. After the first few seconds it took to get familiar with the kiss they shared, he leaned into it, simultaneously reaching out with a paw to let it roam across the other brute's broad chest. His ears flicked at Valerian's words, only barely managing to register them. Just a moment.. he could think in a moment. For now, he wanted to savor this.

He broke the kiss only when the urge to nuzzle into thick fur of Sundstol's neck, but just as he leaned in, he realized they still were in front of the bar and quickly pulled back and faced his friend with an embarrassed smile. "I, ehm.. that was somethin'! I don't think I can keep sittin' here without gettin' myself worked up, so.. shall we?" He didn't want to rush, but the walk to Valerian's room will be much more awkward if they go later rather than sooner. As for inviting Carmichael along... he'll let Sundstol decide that, but even though so many men at once was a daunting prospect, he had a feeling his friend won't be able to resist that temptation after all the looks the two of them have exchanged. Four men including himself... Grigori had to admit, that might be out of his depth... but you only live once, so why not give it a try? "Follow me," he offered, assuming Sundstol didn't know the way. Then, grinning as he leaned closer to the russet male's ear, he added "And look all ye want.." There was no more need for covert glances, and if he had to compete with the dashing barkeep for his friend's attention, then he won't miss an opportunity to show off while they move to seek privacy.
„*”
03-02-2024, 07:58 PM

Woodsman/Hunter

from Saora
size
Extra Large
scent
Cedar and Sage
supporting
Jacobite
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
RUBY RIVER

GLOWING IN

THE SUN

No one would have believed him if he had told them that he had meant for the kiss to be a peck. When their lips met, he felt the tension of the moments before begin to melt away. A paw came to rest at his chest and Sundstol shifted his weight forward to evenly match the way Grigori was beginning to lean into him.

The kiss was suddenly broken, but was replaced with tender nuzzling at his neck. Green eyes widened, still unsure how to process the tender affection he was receiving from his friend. The contact was brief though, Grigori withdrawing with a flustered smile that drove Sund's heart wild within his chest. He sat there panting, doing his best to keep his eyes from wandering when the soldier decided it was best for them to head somewhere more private.

He nodded, albeit a bit too eagerly in response.“Eh, yeah, lemme just...” Sundstol turned himself back towards the bar to snatch up his tankard and throw back what was left, summoning some extra courage from the ale as he emptied the cup. He glanced over at Carmichael who was deep in conversation with another patron, but not so much so that he didn't look over and smile.

Sundstol blinked, finding that the bartender's affect on him was not as powerful as it had been before. He returned a smile regardless, turning back to the golden brute as he beckoned him to follow. He drew himself up, but froze as Grigori leaned in whispering his encouragement for the woodsman to admire him as he wished. Even as he turned to head off down a hallway, Sundstol felt the warmth of his breath lingering, causing his ear to flick lightly.

He allowed the man a few steps ahead of him, staring after Grigori as it in a trance. He shook it off quickly, then went after him, tripping over himself as he trailed his fellow giant. Sundstol hadn't any idea what this evening had in store for him, but he knew he had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

[All Exit]

@Grigori

Wash me over,
Show me where you run...

Roll me deeper in your tide,
Take my spirit, take my mind,
Take me over to that other side...

code claerie ~ art by ashon
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2024, 05:25 AM by Sundstol.)
03-03-2024, 05:23 AM
Thread Closed