home
Yorkshire
threadlog
soft epilogue
writer
droid
this table scrolls!

First Aid Textbook

She smiled warmly as he confirmed he was alright as well, though she noted the confusion that crossed his features as she admitted to her lack of hunting abilities. She knew that as a wolf, that would be hard to wrap his head around, and a soft trickle of laughter left her lips as he questioned how she got food normally.

"The army provides their soldiers with anything they would need, which means others hunt for me... at home, my family was a noble enough name that we had servants who hunted for us, as well. I am skilled at my craft for a reason, Sinclair - I have been able to provide the time and dedication needed to master the art of healing in a short amount of time, because I have not needed to focus on such small things as hunting or gathering." she smiled again, hoping that wasn't insulting to him.

Thankfully, he agreed to fetch her something to eat. In gratitude, she licked at his cheek before he got up.

"Thank you - truly. You've been... wonderful," a blush coloured her cheeks, unable to thank him for specifically for what he had provided her. Her thick eyelashes framed her lavender eyes beautifully as she glanced down at her paws while he instructed her to rest, and that he'd be back soon.

"I'll be waiting," she replied quietly, her face alight with new strength while she watched him disappear into the shadows of the forest.

- exit ikrie via waiting -

"We are all young and naive still."

code by claerie
02-29-2024, 02:48 AM
Thread Closed