scent
Orange blossom
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
alz
"I hope it's a good impression I'm leaving," Eleanor teased once she was able to gather herself. Her parents' death was a difficult topic to be sure, but now that Cecil was withering before her very eyes, consumed by the blind desperation to expand his legacy before the clouds encroached on his twilight years, she felt the sting more acutely than when she reminisced on her own in her bedroom or in the garden beside their graves.

At least she wouldn't have to drown her sorrows in complete solitude today. Her words were more honest than most things Eleanor admitted. She did hope, strangely, that whatever memory Freyja left here with would be a good one that she could look back on years later and smile.

Suddenly, the vibrations pulsing through the wooden planks at her feet changed in tempo, slowing down but swelling so much that the music from beneath could faintly be heard in the loft they were occupying. Eleanor relaxed into the familiar notes, then set her glass down at her side and approached Freyja again, extending her paw. "If you'd like, I can show you how we dance at the galas?"
code: elyon | art: rott-gutt
03-29-2024, 09:19 AM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
Frost, Cedar, A Hint of Blood
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
IF I WAS YOU I'D

R U N

“I hope it's a good impression I'm leaving."

A single brow rose and she tilted her head slightly as she took another longer sip. She tasted the floral notes high and low and she knew that every time she chose to drink this exact spirit that she would also taste this moment. It was like drinking a glass of Eleanor...the way she allowed her eyes to travel across the woman that she found more attractive the more time they spent together. Freyja was beginning to understand the reason for the lengthy intake of alcohol that the noblewomen seemed to pride themselves on. A million thoughts crossed her mind all in the matter of a sip and when she set the glass down again she smiled, cheeks rosey and warm from the effects of the wine. “Mmhm...somethin' like tha'..."

It was then that they both felt the floor come to life with the vibrations of the music bellow and the marauder blinked down at her feet. When she lifted her mismatched eyes again, Eleanor was setting her glass down. Freyja watched curiously as she approached with an extended paw to invite her to dance like they did at those over the top Galas that the wealthy loved to hold. At first she made a face that instantly transformed into a thoughtful expression. “I don't really...dance..." She grumbled and then it seemed the dandiest of Dandelion Wine had gotten the best of her.

“Buuuut, I s'pose if ya like gettin' yer feet stepped on..." She took the lady's paw with one of her larger ones as she drew herself up to standing. Freyja had forgotten how alcohol always reminded ya how drunk you were as soon as you were standing upright. She swayed a bit and stumbled forwards catching herself, but not before she was chest to chest with her friend. “Don't say I didn't warn ya..." She huffed, a chuckle soon following as she shook her head at her own clumsiness...and they hadn't even started dancing yet...

@Eleanor

If I was you, I'd hide,
If I was you, I'd be afraid,
Afraid of what's inside...

code by claerie ~ art by Yahtzee
03-30-2024, 02:25 PM

Linguistics Student

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
Orange blossom
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
alz
It was not unlike Eleanor to blossom under an appreciative pair of eyes, but her petals unfurled faster when showered with the thoughtful attentiveness of Freyja, like it was the blessed rain they needed to flourish. Even inebriated, there was nothing like the precision she maintained when allowing herself to indulge her desires. Nothing that the Calyx heiress had ever experienced when being assessed by the potential suitors Cecil introduced her to, and it made her feel like the coveted gemstone heirlooms decorating her bedroom: Treasures to be cared for and admired, rather than carelessly set aside.

Her companion resisted the invitation to dance at first, implying she had four left feet. At that Eleanor pitched a brow, "Is this what conquers the great Freyja Valgrind?" She was needling the other woman in an attempt to coerce her – successfully doing just that. Freyja agreed, albeit still somewhat reluctant by the bashful warning she offered, and accepted Eleanor's dainty golden paw in a much wider one of her own. Her stumble only brought her closer to the smaller woman who was briefly supporting both their weights, prompting a laugh from the noble lady. It was both gratifying and amusing to be the one holding her liquor better for once, especially given the other's affinity for strong drinks. "Or maybe it's less the dancing and more the wine that's going to take you out," she remarked, still teasing, but set about to guiding Freyja's paws into the proper form. "Hold here and here. Feel how I'm moving and try to move in rhythm with me."
03-30-2024, 02:50 PM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
IF I WAS YOU I'D

R U N

Heat flooded to her face after she'd fumbled over her own loose feet. Though, Freyja couldn't have been more pleased with where she had landed. Eleanor braced herself against the Captain's weight, but not for too long as Freyja attempted to adjust her posture. “It'll take more than dancin' and Dandy juice to conquer a Valkyrie..." The titaness grumbled, seeking out those gentle hues of lilac to anchor herself

Settling in close to Eleanor, she allowed the noblewoman to guide large calloused paws to where she needed to hold her. Despite the rough, scarred exterior of her paws...and that her brain was swimming in the wine, Freyja's grip was surprisingly gentle against the lithe frame of the heiress.

Feel how I'm moving and try to move in rhythm with me.

A soft breath parted her dark lips as the instructions sank in for the inherited pirate. Of course, with the way they were poised, there was much more swirling throughout her skull than the wine. She was asked to focus on the way the smaller woman's body was moving and follow the motions...she could do that, no problem. "Alright...here we go, then..." Freyja's first couple of steps were a bit too eager, nearly stomping over Eleanor's feet, but she chuckled at herself, determined to try again as many times as her gracious teacher would allow.

@Eleanor

If I was you, I'd hide,

04-03-2024, 03:36 AM

Linguistics Student

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
Orange blossom
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
alz
As expected, the line she cast netted her the infamous white whale. Eleanor didn’t bother trying to smother the smirk that overtook her face when Freyja responded in kind nor the laughter that twittered from her chest when overzealous steps brought them together too abruptly, though that smirk drowned in the shock rippling through her features as remarkably steady hands captured her waist.

Grateful the crescendos building from the floor below were becoming loud enough to deafen her thrumming heart, Eleanor summoned the focus that had lapsed during their emotional sidebar, at least enough that she could endure each time her paws were haphazardly stepped on with only a faint grimace. It was a small price to pay for this dance. “You’re doing just fine,” she encouraged once the number of toe casualties subsided. There was nothing deceitful in it either; rather, the heiress was notably impressed by how quickly Freyja was becoming familiar with the rhythm as she was guided again through the steps. “You can’t convince me this is your first time.”
04-23-2024, 07:00 PM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
IF I WAS YOU I'D

R U N

Fuckin' wine... The marauder cursed her blundering pawsteps as she did her best to match the elegant steps that went along with the dance Eleanor attempted to teach. Her nose wrinkled, lips curling into a cringe every time she stomped up on the delicate toes of the heiress. But, all she needed was repetition and even while bleary-eyed she was able to pick up on the placement of footing that went along with this tune. The tripping and grumbling of the Captain soon subsided and her ears flicked to attention, warming at the tips as she accepted the bit of praise she earned.

Eleanor served up a witty one-liner that took her only slightly off-guard, a surprised chuckle rumbling im her throat. Freyja then took her eyes off of her feet and focused them on the noblewoman's soft hues. Her mismatched gaze sparkled with amusement before she rooted her stance, halting their swaying for a brief moment.

“I said that I don't dance...not that I couldn't...not the way you nobles do anyway..."

There were many a night filled with music and celebration aboard the Valkyrie. The Captain of the ship typically feasted and observed her crew as they reveled the various joys of life. It was a rare occasion if she ever rose to her feet and join in alongside her people, but she had been known to do it at least once or twice. In truth, she'd had no reason to dance...until now.

The larger female then took a step forward and then another, urging Eleanor to follow her as she now took the lead. Her muscles were able to feel the jolt of vibrations in the floor, her ears twitching as she fell into the sensation of the beat. Fortunately, the kind of jig she knew was less rigid, more focused on the freedom of movement rather than its structure. She took hold of the woman and then twirled her out and away, hooking her effortlessly before reeling her back in until they seamlessly melded together, a singular entity. Freyja leaned forward and dipped Eleanor backwards, tucking her close into her body as she nestled her muzzle at the soft fur beneath her ear.

“Less' just say...I'm familiar with an entirely different form of dance altogether..." The raider teased in a husky tone, letting her lips rest against the her cheek as she pulled them upright again. It was all the same, though, wasn't it? Rhythm and synchronizing motion against the body of another. The art of the harmonizing of two individuals as one was practically more intimate than what she typically had on her mind. Freyja loved it and loathed it all at once...the way this woman could so easily have her on her knees with nothing more than a request.

@Eleanor

If I was you, I'd hide,

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2024, 06:46 AM by Freyja.)
04-28-2024, 06:45 AM

Linguistics Student

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
Orange blossom
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
alz
Freyja's correction, ultimately, did not prepare her counterpart for what was to come. Nor was there any amount of careful cultivation of her perfect manners that could have helped Eleanor mask her utter surprise when the grizzled pirate queen, ravager of men, took dominion over the dancefloor. She was spun and twirled and dipped and always at the mercy of Freyja's hold–but never, not once, did she fear that she would fall.

At least, she wasn't until she felt lips brush her ear, her cheek, searing their memory into her skin. Only then did it become clear just how much trouble Eleanor was truly in.

The words, and their implication, whispered against her fur incited a full body shiver starting from her button-black nose to the tip of her tail. Shockingly, they also left her without something smart to say in return... because all Eleanor could focus on was Freyja's hands on her, the rapid beat of her heart, how her breaths escaped from slightly parted lips, those same lips that had just coasted across her cheek. Those lips, Freyja's lips, her lips.

Fuck it.

"Are you familiar with this one?" Eleanor asked, moments before her mouth captured the marauder's, seeking a new rhythm and intimacy entirely.
05-04-2024, 01:40 PM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
IF I WAS YOU I'D

R U N

All of her senses roared to life with a wild, reckless flame. In all honesty, she hadn't expected reciprocation in the slightest. Perhaps a roll of the eyes, a decently strong shove, a snide insult tossed her way as she teased the boundary they'd mutually agreed upon when they had crossed paths a second time. Anything that came before had vanished from her thoughts, wiped away by something as simple as a soft set of lips upon hers. All that existed was here and now and...

“Eleanor..." She groaned her name as she broke from the kiss, stumbling forward yet holding the dainty femme strongly in her arms. The maneuver was intentional, Freyja bringing their lips together once more, hungrily, as she felt her feet make contact furniture, shoving aside rickety chairs in search of something softer. Eventually, she kicked against exactly what she had been searching for. Bracing against the arms of a velvet settee, the ravenous beast lowered Eleanor onto it, continuing to deepen their kissing.

It was unfathomably painful, the way she had been denying herself the pleasure of other women since she had established a relationship with Eleanor. Surely, the intention had been for a friendship...and it wasn't for lack of trying. It just...never quite felt right to lay with another woman when all that she could ever imagine was was Eleanor in their place. After such period of unintentional abstinence, it was that much more difficult to deny herself...but, as she withdrew to take a breath, one glimpse of lilac colored eyes and she returned to rational thought.

Freyja blinked, recoiling slightly with a shake of her head, looking to Eleanor apologetically as she attempted to adjust herself. “Forgive me, I...I...don't know...what I can say...I, ehm..." She stammered, realizing just how much control she had lost in that instance. Never would she have wanted something as foolish as the lustful haze that still hung over her head to come in between their perfectly decent developing friendship. How could she have been so fuckin' careless?

@Eleanor

If I was you, I'd hide,

05-04-2024, 02:45 PM

Linguistics Student

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
Orange blossom
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
alz
Eleanor. Her name moaned with flustered intent evoked a similar response. "Freyja." It came out like a whine, both fulfilled and still yearning.

Eleanor couldn't have cared less about where they ended up so long as she never left the protective shelter of the titan's embrace. As such, she hardly noticed when it was soft cushion that cradled her. Her awakened senses were focused solely on the motions of Freyja's mouth, being touched and combing her hands through ivory fur in return, their bodies united in frenzied choreography. She willingly lost herself to the unexplored sensations until Freyja drew away with sudden vigor, pulling Eleanor from the haze and back to her sensibilities.

Though the last time they'd reached this point, Eleanor had cowered away in overwhelming fear, she didn't feel it now. She felt... secure, safe enough to express her desires. "It's okay," she reassured the woman as Freyja recoiled, visibly remorseful, and brushed a hand across her cheek. "It's okay. I may not be ready for that. Not... not yet. But this," and Eleanor would press another kiss to a scarred muzzle, "this is okay. I would not be dissatisfied if you did it again... and again. And again."
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2024, 06:06 AM by Eleanor.)
05-05-2024, 06:05 AM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
IF I WAS YOU I'D

R U N

She had said her name many times before, but never quite as breathlessly. It only urged her onward, the rush of arousal sending her nearly spiraling out of control. Fortunately, restraint caught up to her even if she still teetered dangerously on the edge of losing her everlovin' mind once more. Freyja knew herself, knew her limits. She went to withdraw further, to put more distance between them, but a delicate and yet purposeful touch to her cheek stalled her.

“It's okay..."

Thick brows lifted and eyes blinked in surprise as Eleanor permitted her to remain where she was. Not only that, she was able to tell her where the hard line of that boundary now lay, and confidently at that. There was a stark difference between the women who lay beneath her now and the one that turned tail and fled at the first inkling of unfamiliar territory. She took a moment to let her ragged breathing slow, her maw still parted in a light pant as a kiss was pressed to damaged flesh. Freyja's eyes softened before they closed and she leaned into the affection, finding that it warmed her in another fashion. Eleanor's touch...it meant...something...and she could not ever recall a time in her entire existence that this had rang true.

Then again, the Captain's touch must have been meaningful to Eleanor as well...for her to even want some of what she had to offer. Lashes fluttered open, holding her gaze as a playful smirk tugged at a corner of her mouth. Freyja leaned down, bumping foreheads with her before sitting back again to admire the image of Eleanor as she was...reclined and as beautiful as she had ever seen her. “I will only ever fulfill the desires that you allow me to...nothing more and certainly nothing less."

More than anything, she wanted Eleanor to know that she had full control of her situation. “I will kiss you a thousand times over, if you will it..." Her voice lowered as she brought their lips together again, allowing that raging wildfire to settle into the comfortable flicker of a steady hearth flame. The Pirate then dared to let her lips move down the length of a cream colored chin, her neck, returning to the soft, sensitive area beneath her ear, whispering against it, “I will kiss any and every part of you that demands my attention...you say the word and your wish is always my command..."

@Eleanor

If I was you, I'd hide,

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2024, 12:09 PM by Freyja.)
05-05-2024, 12:04 PM