scent
Orange blossom
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
alz
"I think you're doing this on purpose," Eleanor chastised, as if she wasn't totally swooning over the declaration of Freyja's devotion or the pleasant tingles her breath incited against a golden ear. Her paw moved with the intention of playfully pushing the other's face away, but the pressure it applied was half-hearted. She didn't want her to move, not even in jest – not ever.

The motion's objective was instead reversed when Eleanor pulled Freyja closer, reciprocating her affections by peppering plentiful kisses of her own across the great white expanse of rugged tissue. Scars had never necessarily been features that attracted the noblewoman, having entertained men with pockets filled with enough coin to purchase an army if it meant they could keep their hands clean. That she associated them with Mutt only proved to further sour her opinion... until she'd met Freyja, that is. Everything she considered repulsive in another was reconciled by the Valkyrie captain's very existence, subverting all Eleanor thought she knew about what she'd wanted. She had patronized a lowly street urchin for each mar she saw on him... yet, every time her lips brushed a scar veiled by ivory fur, all she wanted to know was how it got there.

Freyja was the living embodiment of the fantasy novels that Eleanor cherished, a story she desperately wanted to read.

Putting the essence of her thoughts into existence, an inquisitive tone accompanied the Calyx heir's sultry voice, "And what if I desire to know you? Like no one else does?"
code: elyon | art: rott-gutt
05-05-2024, 01:05 PM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
Frost, Cedar, A Hint of Blood
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
IF I WAS YOU I'D

R U N

“On purpose? Says the woman who pressed her lips against mine first..." Freyja rested her chin on the silken flow of the golden fur of Eleanor's chest, poking her bottom lip out in a small pout. A paw lifted towards the marauder's face and she lifted her head, her lips pulled into a cheeky grin, giving gentle affectionate nips to Eleanor's wrist before nestling her muzzle against it to inhale her perfume that complimented her natural, floral scent.

Freyja was surprised again to instead be pulled towards the golden lady, not quite expecting the peppering of kisses over the scars that decorated her face. She wasn't used to this and flinched lightly in response to the unfamiliar sensation over the weathered flesh. Her whiskers quivered, upper lip twitching as she held back an instinctual snarl. The tension in her expression slowly subsided, deciding that she enjoyed Eleanor's delicate touch enough to relax into it. Tattered ears lay back as she closed her eyes, even her tail set to wag, the pirate now as docile as a newborn fawn in her care.

Heavy-lidded eyes blinked open at the sultry tone of her voice. The grin that had been on her face has settled into a lackadaisical half-smile. “Then I suppose I am at your mercy, my lady..." Truth be told, Eleanor was already off to a pretty decent start if her desire was to know Freyja in ways that no one else did. What would it hurt to give her pieces, little by little. “What is it that you desire to know, hm?"

@Eleanor

If I was you, I'd hide,
If I was you, I'd be afraid,
Afraid of what's inside...

code by claerie ~ art by Yahtzee
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 09:18 AM by Freyja.)
05-06-2024, 09:18 AM

Linguistics Student

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
Orange blossom
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
alz
Seeing Freyja so content in her arms was a treasure that Eleanor was silently vowing to never take for granted. She knew from what the marauder had disclosed when persuaded by alcohol that letting her guard down came at a hefty cost, one that the heiress would pay again and again for moments such as these. Moments where her Freyja could be just that... her Freyja, unburdened and completely free.

And for as long as they were in the loft, in a paradise all their own, she could be.

Eleanor adjusted her position until she had successfully squeezed out from beneath the bulk of the pirate queen, their bodies both resting upon the cushions and flush against one another. "I think it's only fair if we make it a game," she added after her companion acquiesced, only briefly surprised it came so quickly. "For every question you answer for me, I'll answer one of yours." Freyja hadn't denied her curiosity, but Eleanor wanted to give, too. It'd be all too easy to get into the habit of only taking.

In the breath before she posed her first question, a dainty paw began to trace light motions across a broad, sturdy chest. Of course, there were a million and two things Eleanor wanted to ask—though she'd still crave more—but one had bounced to the forefront of her mind the moment Freyja had started to flinch beneath her touch, not unlike the reaction she'd received earlier. "What has made you wary of being touched in this way?"
code: elyon | art: rott-gutt
05-08-2024, 06:47 AM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
Frost, Cedar, A Hint of Blood
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
IF I WAS YOU I'D

R U N

The arctic giant lifted herself to allow more room as soon as she realized Eleanor was trying to shimmy her way out from beneath her. They both sat up against the plush cushions of the chair, still resting closely with one another. There was not a hint of awkwardness as they readjusted, in fact, Freyja leaned over to nip at her ear playfully as she growled. “M'always up for a game."

The Captain reclined a bit more, stretching herself out comfortably over their seat as if it were a throne. She gave a curt nod as she leaned back with a smirk. “Fine by me, darlin'. Question for a question seems more than fair. Have at it, then." Her gaze followed the movement of an elegant paw as it fell upon her chest. There was an instant shudder of muscle at the contact, the tension in her form causing her posture to become rigid despite her efforts to fight the instinctual reaction.

The sensation of the heiress tracing her paw lightly against her flesh was by no means a sensation that she did not enjoy. Freyja kept her attention on Eleanor as best she could...until the first question called attention to her reactions. The hardened woman released a breath she hadn't realized she was holding and averted her gaze, turning her head to one side to try to find a visual anchor. “Ya had ta go for the hard-hitter on the first round, didn't ch'ya?"

While the context of what she'd said was playful, her tone of voice sounded strained and she had to clear her throat. “I..." Freyja felt her mouth go dry, her mind beginning to race in every which way to come up with the best explanation she possibly could. “I, uh...I like bein' the one who initiates the touchin'...just 'cause it's...well, it's..." She paused, struggling to put what she felt into words. “It's predictable...when I'm the one in control, that is...I can focus on makin' a woman feel good 'n not have'ta worry 'bout..." Tattered ears flattened against her head and she frowned. “...bein' touched without my ..." She glanced up at Eleanor warily, unsure of her answer was suitable enough for her.

If it was received well, she'd take a moment to think of a question she might want to ask. The Nord's pensive expression soon held traces of a scowl as she decided which subject she wished to probe at. “Ya mentioned suitors before...do they, uh...visit ye...often?" Freyja felt the pulse of irritation at her temple, more so aimed towards herself when she realized that she wouldn't have given two shits about suitors drooling over any other woman. For some fuckin' reason...the pirate cared very much about the answer to this inquiry as it pertained specifically to Eleanor Calyx.

@Eleanor

If I was you, I'd hide,
If I was you, I'd be afraid,
Afraid of what's inside...

code by claerie ~ art by Yahtzee
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2024, 09:23 PM by Freyja.)
05-12-2024, 07:48 PM