scent
Lilac, vanilla, and warm cardamom
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
Love. It was such a a profound experience. When she'd finally truly understood the feeling, she had felt it grow beyond words, beyond measure of any sort...especially when it came to the way that Luciel loved her in return. Along with her emotions, she sometimes thought...no, she knew that she could feel the depths of his own. It was in the way he spoke to her, in that softened gruff tone he reserved only for her. In the way that he pressed a gentle kiss to her cheek. In the way that his eyes sparkled and shined like stardust as he held her in those moonlit hues. Her lip trembled, although the cause of it was now a medley of happiness and sadness all at once. Luciel was there for all of it...just as he had been.

Of course, the jest of his scowl becoming permanent with her lack of happiness made her chuckle. Stray tears spilled down her cheeks as she rested her head close to his. “Ah, but...what if that is my favorite part of you?" Merrin feigned a bit of a pout as she leaned back to look at him again. She studied him once more, lavender orbs drinking him in before she leaned into nuzzle beneath his chin. Oh, but the fish! That's right! The entire reason she'd readied herself this morning. “Of course! I'd hate for them to keep them waiting much longer. Shall we?" With that, the elderly woman cleaned herself back up and gathered their daily supplies as she took to his side once more, ready to face whatever adventure lay ahead of them both.

[Exit The Lovers]
table ; bunny - - art ; Raven
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2024, 07:47 PM by Merrin.)
04-04-2024, 07:47 PM
Thread Closed