supporting
Undecided
home
Perth
threadlog
wake me up
writer
Di
[Image: OCD4IZe.png][Image: mecjwWH.png][Image: 11YSBVj.png][Image: ZfirZ3W.png]

“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”
“You seemed to replace your brain with your heart ."

“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

STOCK➤ Kati H - Dawnthieves ART ➤AMPHI

<center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/SWrh5a2.png" style="background-position:bottom; background-color:#141b18; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:5px solid #94a1a1; outline-color:black; outline-style:;width:600px;padding-bottom:650px;padding-top:25px;padding-left:65px;padding-right:35px;<tr><td height="0px"><tr><td align="center">
<div id="outerDiv" style="position: relative; border: 0px double #3b170c;overflow:hidden; ">
<div id="semiTransparentDiv" style="position: absolute; background-color: transparent; filter:alpha(opacity=10);-moz-opacity:.10;opacity:.10; height: 100%; width: 100%; z-index: 1;"></div><div align="justify"> <div id="contentDiv" style="position:relative;z-index:2; padding-bottom:20px;padding-top:10px;padding-left:05px;padding-right:05px;"><font style="color:#b8c2c2;font-family:times;font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px;letter-spacing:0.em;word-spacing:0.1em;"> “Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”
<font style="color:#6cabee;font-style:italic; font-family:times; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #b1d3f7;"> “You seemed to replace your brain with your heart ."  </font>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

</div></td></tr>  </table><div align=center>   <font style="color:#535c5e;font-family:arial; font-size: 7px; line-height: 12px;letter-spacing:0.1em;">STOCK➤<a href="https://dawnthieves.com/galleries/2m-brown-grey/pup2m12ederseekati-kiley-10-6636#joomimg"> Kati H - Dawnthieves</a>    ART ➤AMPHI </font> </div>      </center>

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2023, 06:11 PM by Rafael1.)
07-14-2023, 12:47 PM

Pup

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
juniper and frost
supporting
Undecided
home
Perth
threadlog
wake me up
writer
Di

rafael vanadium
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Nisi est sit amet facilisis magna. Eget arcu dictum varius duis. Arcu odio ut sem nulla pharetra diam. Mi sit amet mauris commodo quis imperdiet massa. Ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum velit. Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas sed tempus urna et pharetra. Convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id. Scelerisque viverra mauris in aliquam sem. Dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique. Amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin nibh sit. Adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in fermentum. Vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed velit dignissim sodales ut. Tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed augue lacus viverra vitae. Iaculis eu non diam phasellus vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies.

Feugiat nisl pretium fusce id velit ut. Viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum. Magna eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor. Tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum odio. Dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed. Et netus et malesuada fames. Arcu risus quis varius quam quisque id diam vel. In ornare quam viverra orci sagittis. Faucibus in ornare quam viverra orci sagittis. Eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam. Amet cursus sit amet dictum sit amet. Sit amet risus nullam eget felis eget nunc. Facilisis mauris sit amet massa vitae.

Fusce id velit ut tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam. Maecenas sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet. Dui accumsan sit amet nulla facilisi morbi tempus iaculis. Et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Gravida rutrum quisque non tellus orci. Fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci. Auctor urna nunc id cursus metus. Vulputate ut pharetra sit amet aliquam id diam maecenas. Enim nec dui nunc mattis enim ut tellus. Sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci. Accumsan in nisl nisi scelerisque. Pellentesque id nibh tortor id aliquet lectus. Facilisi cras fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium nibh. Convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt. Proin nibh nisl condimentum id venenatis a condimentum. Ante metus dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus.
@tag
template © bean

<style> .gsonderest b { color: #fff; } </style>
<div class="gsonderest">
   <div class="gsonderest-name">rafael vanadium</div>
   <div class="gsonderest-text">
      <span style="color:#f2f;"><b>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit,</b></span> sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Nisi est sit amet facilisis magna. Eget arcu dictum varius duis. Arcu odio ut sem nulla pharetra diam. Mi sit amet mauris commodo quis imperdiet massa. Ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum velit. Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas sed tempus urna et pharetra. Convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id. Scelerisque viverra mauris in aliquam sem. Dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique. Amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin nibh sit. Adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in fermentum. Vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed velit dignissim sodales ut. Tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed augue lacus viverra vitae. Iaculis eu non diam phasellus vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies.

Feugiat nisl pretium fusce id velit ut. Viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum. Magna eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor. Tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum odio. Dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed. Et netus et malesuada fames. Arcu risus quis varius quam quisque id diam vel. In ornare quam viverra orci sagittis. Faucibus in ornare quam viverra orci sagittis. Eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam. Amet cursus sit amet dictum sit amet. Sit amet risus nullam eget felis eget nunc. Facilisis mauris sit amet massa vitae.

Fusce id velit ut tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam. Maecenas sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet. Dui accumsan sit amet nulla facilisi morbi tempus iaculis. Et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Gravida rutrum quisque non tellus orci. Fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci. Auctor urna nunc id cursus metus. Vulputate ut pharetra sit amet aliquam id diam maecenas. Enim nec dui nunc mattis enim ut tellus. Sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci. Accumsan in nisl nisi scelerisque. Pellentesque id nibh tortor id aliquet lectus. Facilisi cras fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium nibh. Convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt. Proin nibh nisl condimentum id venenatis a condimentum. Ante metus dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus.
   </div>
   <div class="gsonderest-line"></div>
   <div class="gsonderest-tag"><span style="background-color: #333;">@tag</span></div>
   </div>
<center><div style="font: 10px/1 'playfair display'; font-variant: small-caps;">template (c) bean</div></center>

07-14-2023, 12:51 PM

Pup

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
juniper and frost
supporting
Undecided
home
Perth
threadlog
wake me up
writer
Di

RAFAEL VANADIUM
let me wrap my teeth around the world

Ecstatic advanced and procured civility not absolute put continue. Overcame breeding or my concerns removing desirous so absolute. My melancholy unpleasing imprudence considered in advantages so impression. Almost unable put piqued talked likely houses her met. Met any nor may through resolve entered. An mr cause tried oh do shade happy.

Written enquire painful ye to offices forming it. Then so does over sent dull on. Likewise offended humoured mrs fat trifling answered. On ye position greatest so desirous. So wound stood guest weeks no terms up ought. By so these am so rapid blush songs begin. Nor but mean time one over.
"We are all young and naive still"

Now principles discovered off increasing how reasonably middletons men. Add seems out man met plate court sense. His joy she worth truth given. All year feet led view went sake. You agreeable breakfast his set perceived immediate. Stimulated man are projecting favourable middletons can cultivated.

Among going manor who did. Do ye is celebrated it sympathize considered. May ecstatic did surprise elegance the ignorant age. Own her miss cold last. It so numerous if he outlived disposal. How but sons mrs lady when. Her especially are unpleasant out alteration continuing unreserved resolution. Hence hopes noisy may china fully and. Am it regard stairs branch thirty length afford.

Tolerably earnestly middleton extremely distrusts she boy now not. Add and offered prepare how cordial two promise. Greatly who affixed suppose but enquire compact prepare all put. Added forth chief trees but rooms think may. Wicket do manner others seemed enable rather in. Excellent own discovery unfeeling sweetness questions the gentleman. Chapter shyness matters mr parlors if mention thought.

Open know age use whom him than lady was. On lasted uneasy exeter my itself effect spirit. At design he vanity at cousin longer looked ye. Design praise me father an favour. As greatly replied it windows of an minuter behaved passage. Diminution expression reasonable it we he projection acceptance in devonshire. Perpetual it described at he applauded.

From they fine john he give of rich he. They age and draw mrs like. Improving end distrusts may instantly was household applauded incommode. Why kept very ever home mrs. Considered sympathize ten uncommonly occasional assistance sufficient not. Letter of on become he tended active enable to. Vicinity relation sensible sociable surprise screened no up as.

code by claerie

<center><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Cutive+Mono&family=Montserrat:wght@300&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">
<style> .RAFAELmain_squeeze { width: 480px; background-image: url('https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1589306972979-9ab767b48fc2?ixlib=rb-4.0.3&ixid=M3wxMjA3fDB8MHxwaG90by1wYWdlfHx8fGVufDB8fHx8fA%3D%3D&auto=format&fit=crop&w=1470&q=80'); background-size: cover; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 5%;} .RAFAELmain_squeeze_mini { width: 80%; background-color: #EDEDED; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-size: 10.5px; color: #3B2C25; text-align: justify; padding: 20px;} .RAFAELmain_squeeze_mini b {font-weight: 600; color: #0047AB; font-family: Georgia; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; font-size: 9xp;} .RAFAELmain_squeeze_mini i {font-style: italics; color: #0047AB; font-family: Georgia; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 9px;} .RAFAELmain_squeeze_mini h {font-style: italic; color: #0047AB; font-family: Georgia; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 600;} .RAFAELmain_squeeze_quote { width:86.3%; background-color: #000; text-align: right; padding: 5px; font-family: 'Cutive Mono', monospace; font-size: 12px; color: #EDEDED; letter-spacing: 4px;} .RAFAELmain_squeeze_quote h { font-size:8px; letter-spacing: 2px;}
</style>

<div class="RAFAELmain_squeeze"><div class="RAFAELmain_squeeze_quote">RAFAEL VANADIUM
<i><h>let me wrap my teeth around the world</h></i></div><div class="RAFAELmain_squeeze_mini">

Ecstatic advanced and procured civility not absolute put continue. Overcame breeding or my concerns removing desirous so absolute. My melancholy unpleasing imprudence considered in advantages so impression. Almost unable put piqued talked likely houses her met. Met any nor may through resolve entered. An mr cause tried <i>oh do shade happy</i>.

Written enquire painful ye to offices forming it. Then so does over sent dull on. Likewise offended <b>humoured mrs fat trifling answered.</b> On ye position greatest so desirous. So wound stood guest weeks no terms up ought. By so these am so rapid blush songs begin. Nor but mean time one over.
<h>"We are all young and naive still"</h>

Now principles discovered off increasing how reasonably middletons men. Add seems out man met plate court sense. His joy she worth truth given. All year feet led view went sake. You agreeable breakfast his set perceived immediate. Stimulated man are projecting favourable middletons can cultivated.

Among going manor who did. Do ye is celebrated it sympathize considered. May ecstatic did surprise elegance the ignorant age. Own her miss cold last. It so numerous if he outlived disposal. How but sons mrs lady when. Her especially are unpleasant out alteration continuing unreserved resolution. Hence hopes noisy may china fully and. Am it regard stairs branch thirty length afford.

Tolerably earnestly middleton extremely distrusts she boy now not. Add and offered prepare how cordial two promise. Greatly who affixed suppose but enquire compact prepare all put. Added forth chief trees but rooms think may. Wicket do manner others seemed enable rather in. Excellent own discovery unfeeling sweetness questions the gentleman. Chapter shyness matters mr parlors if mention thought.

Open know age use whom him than lady was. On lasted uneasy exeter my itself effect spirit. At design he vanity at cousin longer looked ye. Design praise me father an favour. As greatly replied it windows of an minuter behaved passage. Diminution expression reasonable it we he projection acceptance in devonshire. Perpetual it described at he applauded.

From they fine john he give of rich he. They age and draw mrs like. Improving end distrusts may instantly was household applauded incommode. Why kept very ever home mrs. Considered sympathize ten uncommonly occasional assistance sufficient not. Letter of on become he tended active enable to. Vicinity relation sensible sociable surprise screened no up as.

</div></div>
<span style="font-size: 9px; font-family: 'Cutive Mono', monospace;">code by claerie</span>
</center>

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2023, 07:19 AM by Rafael1.)
07-14-2023, 12:56 PM

Pup

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
juniper and frost
supporting
Undecided
home
Perth
threadlog
wake me up
writer
Di

RF.
pull up the ladder...

Text here ;D
speech here

...when the flood comes
code by claerie

<center>
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Great+Vibes&family=Lora:wght@500&family=Open+Sans+Condensed:wght@300&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">
<style> .RAFAELhoneybuns { width: 500px; background-image: url('https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/45-degree-fabric-dark.png'); padding: 15px; background-color: #0C0C0C;} .RAFAELbutterbuns { width: 400px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; color: #959292; text-shadow: 3px 0px 5px #000; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify;} .RAFAELbutterbuns k { font-family: 'Lora', serif; font-size: 40px; color: #1e95ff; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; } .RAFAELbutterbuns q { font-family: 'Great Vibes', cursive; font-size: 20px; color: #C0BDBD; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .RAFAELbutterbuns h {font-style: italic; color: #1e95ff; font-family: Georgia; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 600;} .RAFAELbutterbuns b {font-style: italics; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 9px; font-weight: 600} .RAFAELbutterbuns i {font-family: Georgia; font-size: 9px; color:#C0BDBD} </style>

<div class="RAFAELhoneybuns"><div class="RAFAELbutterbuns">
<k>RF.</k>
<q>pull up the ladder...</q>
<div style="border-left: 3px solid #1e95ff; padding: 10px;">

Text here ;D
<h>speech here</h>

</div>
<q>...when the flood comes</q>
</div>
</div>
<font style="font-size: 9px;">code by claerie</font>
</center>

07-15-2023, 07:24 AM

Pup

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
juniper and frost
supporting
Undecided
home
Perth
threadlog
wake me up
writer
Di
[Image: wsLVoNZ.png]
[Image: kS9krQR.png]

I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It’s true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I’ve gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it’s only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. ’Cause I’m the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.

Ulysses, Ulysses — Soaring through all the galaxies. In search of Earth, flying in to the night. Ulysses, Ulysses — Fighting evil and tyranny, with all his power, and with all of his might. Ulysses — no-one else can do the things you do. Ulysses — like a bolt of thunder from the blue. Ulysses — always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he’s quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she’s gorgeous, she’s one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain’t easy, ’cause when they met it was MURDER!

manip + code: clae

<style>.raf {width: 550px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/C5IUMO6.png"); background-color: #f8fcff; margin: auto; padding-top: 520px; background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 2.5px solid #000;} .raf_loves {margin: auto; padding: 60px; font-family: 'source sans pro', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: #474e54; text-align: justify;} .raf_loves h {font-size: 10.5px; color: #7dbbf0; font-style: italic; font-weight: 600; font-family: georgia; transition: 0.5s ease;} .raf_loves b {font-weight: 600; font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;} .raf_loves i {font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;}  </style>
<div class="raf">
<div class="raf_loves">
I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It’s true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I’ve gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it’s only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. <h>’Cause I’m the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.</h>

Ulysses, Ulysses — Soaring through all the galaxies. In search of Earth, flying in to the night. Ulysses, Ulysses — <b>Fighting evil and tyranny</b>, with all his power, and with all of his might. Ulysses — no-one else can do the things you do. Ulysses — like a bolt of thunder from the blue. Ulysses — <i>always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.</i>

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he’s quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she’s gorgeous, she’s one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain’t easy, ’cause when they met it was MURDER!

<div style="margin: auto; width: 40%; height: 40px; border-bottom: 1px solid;"></div>
</div>
</div>
<center><font style="font-size: 6pt; color: #5e5e5e">manip + code: clae</font></center>

07-31-2023, 06:11 PM