Salt, smoke, citrus
supporting
Jacobite
home
Aberdeen
threadlog
encounters

Sage Plots

Who is Sage? Sage is an independent healer living in Aberdeen in the Highlands. He lives mostly alone in a paw-built hut on the edge of the forest and often travels into the town to set up a healing station for those that need a healer. He is a sweet, if naive boy with a love of sarcasm and jokes. He can be stubborn and over-confident but he rarely falls short of what he promises.

So what do I need from you? Sage is sheltered. Since the passing of his father, and losing his adoptive baby sister in Fae Forest Sage has become somewhat of a hermit, staying mostly close by his hut and only leaving to work with his herbs and medicines. He knows nothing of the political nature of Rionnach and would probably lead towards supporting King Adamh if he were forced to an opinion.

I would prefer he not work with the College, but he would consider it, even if it was just on a casual basis. I'd love for him to meet a college goer and perhaps even collaborate with them to create new medicines etc. To learn from a healer about any herbs that might be unique to the area would also benefit him.

If your wolf has an underground drug trade, they might be able to convince Sage to unknowingly supply them with narcotics etc, though he would cease supply if he found out it was for unlawful use. His twin brother Valerian is in the Thieves Guild and the two are often mistaken as each other, Sage often being the one taking the fall for his twin.

Sage is also open to Friends, enemies (unlikely but possible), colleagues, patients and the like. He is in love with a wolf, but could possibly be involved in a crush style plot.

06-28-2022, 12:58 AM

Medic

from Rionnach
size
Large
scent
Herbs & Bandages
supporting
Royalist
home
Yorkshire
threadlog
soft epilogue
writer
droid
gently places ikrie here for considering Smile she's a trauma medic from the army - would it be likely they cross paths sometime?
06-30-2022, 05:12 PM

Herbalist

from
size
Small
scent
Salt, smoke, citrus
supporting
Jacobite
home
Aberdeen
threadlog
encounters
@Ikrie

I'm sure they would! Sage often makes cross-country trips to gather rare herbs and things, so I'm sure they would cross paths!
Is there somewhere Ikrie would most likely be that Sage can travel through?
07-17-2022, 05:03 AM