sonder spring 1711

just a little something

@Rhiannon

She died in the rivers bed, drowned by her sorrow. The waves carried her body in shreds, her soul will follow. And the words he meant to tell will never be. He's diving with sadness in unknown, dark, and spellbound seas.

The fading moon will shine on him.

Oh, "We're so different, when I'm cold and silent. You're setting a fire to dry your heart." They're jumping and dancing and loving and kissing, on and on... They're dying and bleeding and hating and sighing, on and on...

@tag
art & code by alexandre

<center><style> .creature-of-the-night { width: 600px; background: #00000C url('https://i.imgur.com/QEgHrfJ.png') top center no-repeat; border:3px double black; padding-bottom:20px;} .witching-hours { padding: 10px 25px 10px 25px; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.6); width:425px; margin-top:20px; border-radius:5px; vertical-align:middle; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; font-family:georgia; color:#D0C6DF; opacity:0.95; } .witching-hours b { color: #ad63ff; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #9848F1; font-weight:400; } .witching-hours i { color: #ad63ff; } .cat-in-the-dark { font-size:10px; text-align:center; opacity:0.75; color:#ad63ff;} .witching-hours p::first-letter { font-size: 260%;color:#EBE6F3; float:left;margin-top:-5px; margin-right:2px; margin-bottom:-15px;}</style>
<div class="creature-of-the-night"><div class="witching-hours" style="margin-top:660px;"><p>POSTHERE</p>
<div class="cat-in-the-dark">@tag</div></div></div> <div style="font-size:8px;color:black;">art & code by alexandre</div></center>

10-02-2021, 12:10 AM