Pine x Petrichor
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
Amphi
forged in fire and steel
“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

and more here and stuff?

“my sin, my soul.”

<center><table background="https://img.nickpic.host/cBSnI6.gif"  style="background-position:top; background-size: 190%; background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:0px dashed black; outline-color:black; outline-style:double;width:530px;padding-bottom:40px;padding-top:45px;padding-left:50px;padding-right:50px;<tr><td height="230px"><tr><td align="center"><font style="color:#a57b4e;font-style:italic; font-family:lucidia; font-size: 20px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black;">forged in fire and steel </font>
<div align="justify"> <div id="contentDiv" style="position:relative; padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-right:0px;"><div style="width:390px; height:390px;padding-right:20px;padding-left:20px;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px; background-color:#ffffff; background-color:rgba(10, 10, 10, .6); overflow-y: auto;"><font style="color:#c57d31;font-family: Microsoft Sans Serif; font-size: 9px; line-height: 11px;letter-spacing:0.1em;word-spacing:0.2em;">“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”<BR><BR><BR>

and more here and stuff?

<font style="color:#ffc600;font-style:italic; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 1px 1px 12px #ffcc00">“my sin, my soul.” </font>

</div></td></tr>  </table><div align="center">  <font style="color:#728292;font-family:arial; font-size: 7px; line-height: 12px;letter-spacing:0.1em;"> <a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/loop-motion-graphics-techno-xT9IgN8YKRhByRBzMI?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media%20Links&utm_term="></a>  </font> </div>  </center>

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2021, 01:02 PM by Cairo.)
08-22-2021, 01:02 PM

Colonel

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
Pine x Petrichor
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
Amphi
All this happened, more or less. The war parts, anyway, are pretty much true. One guy I knew really was shot in Dresden for taking a teapot that wasn't his. Another guy I knew really did threaten to have his personal enemies killed by hired gunmen after the war. And so on. I've changed all the names.

I really did go back to Dresden with Guggenheim money (God love it) in 1967. It looked a lot like Dayton, Ohio, more open spaces than Dayton has. There must be tons of human bone meal in the ground.

I went back there with an old war buddy, Bernard V. O'Hare, and we made friends with a cab driver, who took us to the slaughterhouse where we had been locked up at night as prisoners of war. His name was Gerhard Müller. He told us that he was a prisoner of the Americans for a while. We asked him how it was to live under Communism, and he said that it was terrible at first, because everybody had to work so hard, and because there wasn't much shelter or food or clothing. But things were much better now. He had a pleasant little apartment, and his daughter was getting an excellent education. His mother was incinerated in the Dresden fire-storm. So it goes.

He sent O'Hare a postcard at Christmastime, and here is what it said:

"I wish you and your family also as to your friend Merry Christmas and a happy New Year and I hope that we'll meet again in a world of peace and freedom in the taxi cab if the accident will."

I like that very much: "If the accident will."

All this happened, more or less. The war parts, anyway, are pretty much true. One guy I knew really was shot in Dresden for taking a teapot that wasn't his. Another guy I knew really did threaten to have his personal enemies killed by hired gunmen after the war. And so on. I've changed all the names.

I really did go back to Dresden with Guggenheim money (God love it) in 1967. It looked a lot like Dayton, Ohio, more open spaces than Dayton has. There must be tons of human bone meal in the ground.

I went back there with an old war buddy, Bernard V. O'Hare, and we made friends with a cab driver, who took us to the slaughterhouse where we had been locked up at night as prisoners of war. His name was Gerhard Müller. He told us that he was a prisoner of the Americans for a while. We asked him how it was to live under Communism, and he said that it was terrible at first, because everybody had to work so hard, and because there wasn't much shelter or food or clothing. But things were much better now. He had a pleasant little apartment, and his daughter was getting an excellent education. His mother was incinerated in the Dresden fire-storm. So it goes.

ART➤ AngiiieBum CODE➤Amphi

<center><table background="https://img.nickpic.host/cmUO78.png" style="background-position:bottom; background-color:transparent; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:0px dashed black; outline-color:transparent; outline-style:double;width:600px;padding-bottom:260px;padding-top:10px;padding-left:320px;padding-right:0px;<tr><td height="250px"><tr><td align="center">
<div align="justify"> <div id="contentDiv" style="position:relative; padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-right:0px;"><div style="width:255px; height:550px;padding-right:15px;padding-left:15px;padding-top:13px;padding-bottom:15px; background-color:#ffffff; background-color:rgba(23,8,8,.6); overflow-y: auto;"><font style="color:#dcd9c5;font-family:verdana; font-size: 9px; line-height: 13px;letter-spacing:0.0em;word-spacing:0.1em;">All this happened, more or less. The war parts, anyway, are pretty much true. One guy I knew really was shot in Dresden for taking a teapot that wasn't his. Another guy I knew really did threaten to have his personal enemies killed by hired gunmen after the war. And so on. I've changed all the names.

"I wish you and your family also as to your friend Merry Christmas and a happy New Year and I hope that we'll meet again in a world of peace and freedom in the taxi cab if the accident will."

I like that very much:<font style="color:#ffcc00;font-style:italic; font-family:impact; font-size: 11px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 0px 0px 12px #ffae00;">  "If the accident will."  </font>

</div></td></tr>  </table><div align="center">  <font style="color:#110d0f;font-family:arial; font-size: 7px; line-height: 16px;letter-spacing:0.1em;">ART➤<a href="https://www.deviantart.com/angiiiebum"> AngiiieBum</a> CODE➤Amphi</font> </div>     </center>

"If the accident will."

ART➤ AngiiieBum CODE➤ Amphi
08-22-2021, 01:44 PM

Colonel

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
Pine x Petrichor
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
Amphi

L

orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc. Egestas congue quisque egestas diam. Volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate. Tellus id interdum velit laoreet. Tempor id eu nisl nunc. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean. Dui sapien eget mi proin sed libero enim. Ac odio tempor orci dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis.

"Et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc." Posuere morbi leo urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis sed. Rhoncus urna neque viverra justo nec ultrices. Amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit. Vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus. Vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper sit amet. Quis imperdiet massa tincidunt nunc. Euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae. Sit amet aliquam id diam maecenas ultricies. Rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra. In mollis nunc sed id semper risus. Malesuada proin libero nunc consequat. Ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra et ultrices neque ornare aenean. Etiam dignissim diam quis enim lobortis scelerisque fermentum dui. Libero volutpat sed cras ornare arcu dui vivamus. Odio ut sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl.

Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Placerat duis ultricies lacus sed turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus. Ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis posuere. Sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu. Leo urna molestie at elementum eu. Suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor. Faucibus nisl tincidunt eget nullam non nisi. At auctor urna nunc id cursus. Pharetra et ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod. Pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor vitae purus faucibus. Dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et egestas quis. Maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis volutpat est. Facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi. Amet massa vitae tortor condimentum lacinia quis vel eros. Auctor neque vitae tempus quam pellentesque. Et odio pellentesque diam volutpat commodo. Sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue eu consequat.

art and code by Yahtzee-Penguiduck

<center><div class="CairosReflection"> <div class="inner">

<div class="FirstLetter"><p>L</div>orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc. Egestas congue quisque egestas diam. Volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate. Tellus id interdum velit laoreet. Tempor id eu nisl nunc. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean. Dui sapien eget mi proin sed libero enim. Ac odio tempor orci dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis.
<p> <b>"Et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc."</b> Posuere morbi leo urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis sed. Rhoncus urna neque viverra justo nec ultrices. Amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit. Vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus. Vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper sit amet. Quis imperdiet massa tincidunt nunc. Euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae. Sit amet aliquam id diam maecenas ultricies. Rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra. In mollis nunc sed id semper risus. Malesuada proin libero nunc consequat. Ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra et ultrices neque ornare aenean. Etiam dignissim diam quis enim lobortis scelerisque fermentum dui. Libero volutpat sed cras ornare arcu dui vivamus. Odio ut sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl.
<p> <i>Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Placerat duis ultricies lacus sed turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus.</i> Ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis posuere. Sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu. Leo urna molestie at elementum eu. Suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor. Faucibus nisl tincidunt eget nullam non nisi. At auctor urna nunc id cursus. Pharetra et ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod. Pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor vitae purus faucibus. Dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et egestas quis. Maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis volutpat est. Facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi. Amet massa vitae tortor condimentum lacinia quis vel eros. Auctor neque vitae tempus quam pellentesque. Et odio pellentesque diam volutpat commodo. Sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue eu consequat.

</div></div> <table><tr><td style="width:600px; font-size:9px; line-height:8px;font-family:garamond; text-align:right; text-transform:lowercase">art and code by <a href="https://www.deviantart.com/penguiduck/art/Cairo-892327298">Yahtzee-Penguiduck</a></td></tr></center></table></center> <style> @import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Gentium+Book+Basic:wght@400;700&family=Neuton&family=Taviraj:wght@500&display=swap'); .CairosReflection { background-color: #000000; border: 1px solid #000; width: 598px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/5TjIXlB.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Gentium Book Basic', serif; color: #FFDDA8; text-align: justify; line-height: 22px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 10px #000; padding-top: 760px; } .CairosReflection .inner { margin: 55px 30px 00px 30px; padding: 40px;; } .CairosReflection .FirstLetter { margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: 'Gentium Book Basic', serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 26px; color: #FFDDA8; padding: 0px 15px 0px 0px; line-height: 0%; font-style: italic; } .CairosReflection b { color: #FFB93E; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 2px 2px 10px #E2A749; } .CairosReflection i { color: #FFB93E; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 2px 2px 10px #E2A749; } </style>

09-21-2021, 11:05 AM

Colonel

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
Pine x Petrichor
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
Amphi
“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

and more here and stuff?

“my sin, my soul.”

and more here and stuff?

Art ➤KreyxicatCODE ➤ amphi

and more here and stuff?

“my sin, my soul.”

and more here and stuff?

Art ➤KreyxicatCODE ➤ amphi
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2023, 11:07 AM by Cairo.)
01-25-2022, 06:19 PM

Colonel

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
Pine x Petrichor
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
Amphi

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. In nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam. Et tortor consequat id porta. Penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris. Nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan tortor posuere. Aliquet risus feugiat in ante metus dictum at tempor commodo. Morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac. Convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit. Semper viverra nam libero justo laoreet sit amet cursus. Etiam tempor orci eu lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie. Nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper sit. Ac tortor vitae purus faucibus. Varius vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Id leo in vitae turpis massa sed elementum. Placerat duis ultricies lacus sed turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus. Enim ut sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras. Egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna ac placerat vestibulum. Maecenas sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet eget. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus. Proin fermentum leo vel orci.

Dictum sit amet justo donec enim diam vulputate. Non consectetur a erat nam at lectus. Mattis nunc sed blandit libero volutpat sed cras. In nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie a iaculis. Nunc lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus in massa tempor. Cursus in hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus. Adipiscing commodo elit at imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet. Facilisis sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing. Facilisis volutpat est velit egestas dui id. Risus nec feugiat in fermentum posuere urna nec tincidunt. Aliquam id diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra. Iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra. Nunc sed blandit libero volutpat. Tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo duis. Sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum iaculis eu. Tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu. Viverra accumsan in nisl nisi. Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit ut aliquam purus.

Neque sodales ut etiam sit amet nisl. Convallis posuere morbi leo urna molestie. Pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras. Metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum leo. Facilisis volutpat est velit egestas dui id ornare arcu. Iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing. Aliquet enim tortor at auctor urna nunc. Aliquam eleifend mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis. Lacus vestibulum sed arcu non odio euismod lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada. Nec nam aliquam sem et tortor consequat.
art by Avokad | code by bean

<style>@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Vollkorn:ital@0;1&display=swap'); @import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=EB+Garamond:ital,wght@0,600;1,600&display=swap'); .simmer-container { width: 550px; box-sizing: border-box; background-size: cover; margin: 0 auto; } .simmer-text { position: relative; width: 100%; margin: 0 auto; padding: 20px; box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; margin-right: -1em; text-align: justify; color: #CEE4F0; font: 11.5px/1.5 'vollkorn'; float: left; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: 10px; text-size-adjust: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; -moz-text-size-adjust: none; -ms-text-size-adjust: none; } .simmer-icon { width: 200px; height: 200px; float: right; display: inline-block; margin-left: 2em; margin-bottom: 1em; background-image: url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/697c7bcb-05ff-40de-b874-6a49d83a0975/devke6z-ae69603a-0652-4529-ac5c-6f830e73eea6.png/v1/fill/w_1050,h_761,q_70,strp/f6ewldg_by_amphispiza_devke6z-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTI4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNjk3YzdiY2ItMDVmZi00MGRlLWI4NzQtNmE0OWQ4M2EwOTc1XC9kZXZrZTZ6LWFlNjk2MDNhLTA2NTItNDUyOS1hYzVjLTZmODMwZTczZWVhNi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.PAsLEd2IiF16OxJmMIEeB3P8hINhE8_bj53BOTcCRAs'); background-position: 100% 30%; background-size: 70em; border: 2px solid #E79A17; transition: 2s ease; } .simmer-text:hover .simmer-icon { background-position: 60% 30%; transition: 2s ease; } .simmer-text b { font-size: 12.5px; font-family: 'eb garamond'; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #FE8C0C; animation: cairo 3s linear infinite alternate; } @keyframes cairo { 0% {color: #FE8C0C;} 50% {color: #FABF00;} 100% {color: #CFCB67;} } .simmer-bottom-banner { width: 100%; height: 100px; clear: both; background-image: url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/697c7bcb-05ff-40de-b874-6a49d83a0975/devke6z-ae69603a-0652-4529-ac5c-6f830e73eea6.png/v1/fill/w_1050,h_761,q_70,strp/f6ewldg_by_amphispiza_devke6z-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTI4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNjk3YzdiY2ItMDVmZi00MGRlLWI4NzQtNmE0OWQ4M2EwOTc1XC9kZXZrZTZ6LWFlNjk2MDNhLTA2NTItNDUyOS1hYzVjLTZmODMwZTczZWVhNi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.PAsLEd2IiF16OxJmMIEeB3P8hINhE8_bj53BOTcCRAs'); background-position: -10em 100%; border-top: 2px solid #E79A17; } .simmer-top-banner { width: 100%; height: 100px; clear: both; background-image: url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/697c7bcb-05ff-40de-b874-6a49d83a0975/devke6z-ae69603a-0652-4529-ac5c-6f830e73eea6.png/v1/fill/w_1050,h_761,q_70,strp/f6ewldg_by_amphispiza_devke6z-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTI4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNjk3YzdiY2ItMDVmZi00MGRlLWI4NzQtNmE0OWQ4M2EwOTc1XC9kZXZrZTZ6LWFlNjk2MDNhLTA2NTItNDUyOS1hYzVjLTZmODMwZTczZWVhNi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.PAsLEd2IiF16OxJmMIEeB3P8hINhE8_bj53BOTcCRAs'); background-position: 50em 0em; border-bottom: 2px solid #E79A17; }</style>

<div class="simmer-container">
   <div class="simmer-top-banner"></div>
   <div class="simmer-text">
   <div class="simmer-icon"></div>
      <b>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit,</b> sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. In nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam. Et tortor consequat id porta. Penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris. Nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan tortor posuere. Aliquet risus feugiat in ante metus dictum at tempor commodo. Morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac. Convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit. Semper viverra nam libero justo laoreet sit amet cursus. Etiam tempor orci eu lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie. Nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper sit. Ac tortor vitae purus faucibus. Varius vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Id leo in vitae turpis massa sed elementum. Placerat duis ultricies lacus sed turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus. Enim ut sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras. Egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna ac placerat vestibulum. Maecenas sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet eget. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus. Proin fermentum leo vel orci.

Dictum sit amet justo donec enim diam vulputate. Non consectetur a erat nam at lectus. Mattis nunc sed blandit libero volutpat sed cras. In nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie a iaculis. Nunc lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus in massa tempor. Cursus in hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus. Adipiscing commodo elit at imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet. Facilisis sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing. Facilisis volutpat est velit egestas dui id. Risus nec feugiat in fermentum posuere urna nec tincidunt. Aliquam id diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra. Iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra. Nunc sed blandit libero volutpat. Tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo duis. Sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum iaculis eu. Tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu. Viverra accumsan in nisl nisi. Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit ut aliquam purus.

Neque sodales ut etiam sit amet nisl. Convallis posuere morbi leo urna molestie. Pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras. Metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum leo. Facilisis volutpat est velit egestas dui id ornare arcu. Iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing. Aliquet enim tortor at auctor urna nunc. Aliquam eleifend mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis. Lacus vestibulum sed arcu non odio euismod lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada. Nec nam aliquam sem et tortor consequat.
   </div>
   <div class="simmer-bottom-banner"></div>
</div>
<center><div style="font-family: 'playfair display'; font-size: 9px; color: #fff; font-variant: small-caps; letter-spacing: 1px;">art by <a href="https://www.deviantart.com/avokad/art/Autumn-Breath-899697937"> Avokad</a> | code by bean</div></center>

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2022, 09:22 AM by Cairo.)
02-01-2022, 09:22 AM

Colonel

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
Pine x Petrichor
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
Amphi

and more here and stuff?

“my sin, my soul.”

ART ➤Andiliion CODE➤ twisty

<center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/YFa7sQm.png" style="background-position:top; background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:4px solid #231023; outline-color:black; outline-style:double;width:600px;padding-bottom:500px;padding-top:15px;padding-left:350px;padding-right:5px;<tr><td height="350px"><tr><td align="center">
<div align="justify"> <div id="contentDiv" style="position:relative; padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-right:0px;"><div style="width:225px; height:470px;padding-right:10px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;padding-bottom:10px; background-color:#ffffff; background-color:rgba(70,34,65,.4); overflow-y: auto;"><font style="color:#ffe1cd;font-family:times; font-size: 9px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em;word-spacing:0.2em;">“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”<BR><BR><BR>

and more here and stuff?

<font style="color:#ffff37;font-style:italic; font-family:lucidia; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #190b17">“my sin, my soul.” </font>

</div></td></tr>  </table><div align="center">  <font style="color:#231023;font-family:arial; font-size: 7px; line-height: 12px;letter-spacing:0.1em;">ART ➤<a href="https://www.deviantart.com/andiliion/art/Soul-of-fire-798805458">Andiliion</a> CODE➤ twisty  </font> </div>  </center>

and more here and stuff?

“my sin, my soul.”

ART ➤Andiliion CODE➤ twisty

<center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/z3eDKJM.png" style="background-position:top; background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:4px solid #231023; outline-color:black; outline-style:double;width:600px;padding-bottom:460px;padding-top:25px;padding-left:200px;padding-right:5px;<tr><td height="250px"><tr><td align="center">
<div align="justify"> <div id="contentDiv" style="position:relative; padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-right:0px;"><div style="width:335px; height:260px;padding-right:10px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;padding-bottom:10px; background-color:#ffffff; background-color:rgba(70,34,65,.4); overflow-y: auto;"><font style="color:#ffe1cd;font-family:times; font-size: 9px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em;word-spacing:0.2em;">“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”<BR><BR><BR>

and more here and stuff?

<font style="color:#ffff37;font-style:italic; font-family:lucidia; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #190b17">“my sin, my soul.” </font>

</div></td></tr>  </table><div align="center">  <font style="color:#231023;font-family:arial; font-size: 7px; line-height: 12px;letter-spacing:0.1em;">ART ➤<a href="https://www.deviantart.com/andiliion/art/Soul-of-fire-798805458">Andiliion</a> CODE➤ twisty  </font> </div>  </center>

11-26-2023, 10:56 AM

Colonel

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
Pine x Petrichor
supporting
Royalist
home
Rionna
writer
Amphi
“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. “my sin, my soul.” But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

“my sin, my soul.” Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

ART ➤Barladera

<center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/0AkuHb2.png" style="background-position:top; background-color:transparent; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:0px dashed black; outline-color:transparent; outline-style:double;width:600px;padding-bottom:200px;padding-top:700px;padding-left:100px;padding-right:20px;<tr><td height="250px"><tr><td align="center">
<div align="justify"> <div id="contentDiv" style="position:relative; padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-right:0px;"><div style="width:355px; height:250px;padding-right:15px;padding-left:15px;padding-top:13px;padding-bottom:15px; background-color:#ffffff; background-color:rgba(11,9,7,.8); overflow-y: auto;"><font style="color:#ece0c7;font-family:verdana; font-size: 9px; line-height: 13px;letter-spacing:0.0em;word-spacing:0.1em;">“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. <font style="color:#eaca44;font-style:italic; font-family:lucidia; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 0px 0px 12px #f5c43f">“my sin, my soul.”</font>  But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

<font style="color:#eaca44;font-style:italic; font-family:lucidia; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #8c740e">“my sin, my soul.”</font> Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

</div></td></tr>  </table><div align="center">  <font style="color:#110d0f;font-family:arial; font-size: 7px; line-height: 16px;letter-spacing:0.1em;">ART ➤<a href="https://www.deviantart.com/barladera">Barladera</a>  </font> </div>     </center>

“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. “my sin, my soul.” But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

“my sin, my soul.” Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

ART ➤Barladera

<center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/IHWMF0G.png" style="background-position:top; background-color:transparent; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:0px dashed black; outline-color:transparent; outline-style:double;width:600px;padding-bottom:700px;padding-top:200px;padding-left:100px;padding-right:20px;<tr><td height="250px"><tr><td align="center">
<div align="justify"> <div id="contentDiv" style="position:relative; padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-right:0px;"><div style="width:355px; height:250px;padding-right:15px;padding-left:15px;padding-top:13px;padding-bottom:15px; background-color:#ffffff; background-color:rgba(11,9,7,.8); overflow-y: auto;"><font style="color:#ece0c7;font-family:verdana; font-size: 9px; line-height: 13px;letter-spacing:0.0em;word-spacing:0.1em;">“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. <font style="color:#eaca44;font-style:italic; font-family:lucidia; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 0px 0px 12px #f5c43f">“my sin, my soul.”</font>  But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

<font style="color:#eaca44;font-style:italic; font-family:lucidia; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #8c740e">“my sin, my soul.”</font> Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

</div></td></tr>  </table><div align="center">  <font style="color:#110d0f;font-family:arial; font-size: 7px; line-height: 16px;letter-spacing:0.1em;">ART ➤<a href="https://www.deviantart.com/barladera">Barladera</a>  </font> </div>     </center>

11-26-2023, 02:49 PM