sonder spring 1711

Gift-Cicles + Prizes

Owner

I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It’s true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I’ve gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it’s only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. ’Cause I’m the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.

Ulysses, Ulysses — Soaring through all the galaxies. In search of Earth, flying in to the night. Ulysses, Ulysses — Fighting evil and tyranny, with all his power, and with all of his might. Ulysses — no-one else can do the things you do. Ulysses — like a bolt of thunder from the blue. Ulysses — always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he’s quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she’s gorgeous, she’s one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain’t easy, ’cause when they met it was MURDER!

art + code: clae

<style>.roi {width: 550px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/JpvO9re.png"); background-color: rgba(158, 231, 251,1); margin: auto; padding-bottom: 530px; background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 2.5px solid #000;} .roi_loves {margin: auto; padding: 60px; font-family: 'source sans pro', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: rgba(58,61,112,1); text-align: justify;} .roi_loves h {font-size: 10.5px; color:#bd000d; font-style: italic; font-weight: 600; font-family: georgia; transition: 0.5s ease;} .roi_loves b {font-weight: 600; font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;} .roi_loves i {font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;}  </style>
<div class="roi">
<div class="roi_loves">
I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It’s true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I’ve gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it’s only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. <h>’Cause I’m the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.</h>

Ulysses, Ulysses — Soaring through all the galaxies. In search of Earth, flying in to the night. Ulysses, Ulysses — <b>Fighting evil and tyranny</b>, with all his power, and with all of his might. Ulysses — no-one else can do the things you do. Ulysses — like a bolt of thunder from the blue. Ulysses — <i>always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.</i>

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he’s quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she’s gorgeous, she’s one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain’t easy, ’cause when they met it was MURDER!

<div style="margin: auto; width: 40%; height: 40px; border-bottom: 1px solid;"></div>
</div>
</div>
<center><font style="font-size: 6pt; color: #5e5e5e">art + code: clae</font></center>

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2023, 08:05 PM by claerie.)
07-27-2023, 08:05 PM

Owner

I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It’s true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I’ve gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it’s only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. ’Cause I’m the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.

Ulysses, Ulysses — Soaring through all the galaxies. In search of Earth, flying in to the night. Ulysses, Ulysses — Fighting evil and tyranny, with all his power, and with all of his might. Ulysses — no-one else can do the things you do. Ulysses — like a bolt of thunder from the blue. Ulysses — always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.

<style>.xan1{width: 550px; background-image: url("https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/793667685803491335/1187989245625901106/xan_table1.png?ex=6598e433&is=65866f33&hm=464a5c48aec8eae55a519cc562f4d674afc90e7936cb5353fbd065f663cbcff1&"); background-color: rgba(27,7,5,1); margin: auto; padding-top: 680px; background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 2.5px solid #000;} .xan1_loves {margin: auto; padding: 60px; font-family: 'source sans pro', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; color: rgba(214,142,5,1); text-align: justify;} .xan1_loves h {font-size: 10.5px; color:rgba(1,255,198,1); font-style: italic; font-weight: 600; font-family: georgia; transition: 0.5s ease;} .xan1_loves b {font-weight: 600; font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;} .xan1_loves i {font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;}  </style>
<div class="xan1">
<div class="xan1_loves">
I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It’s true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I’ve gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it’s only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. <h>’Cause I’m the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.</h>

Ulysses, Ulysses — Soaring through all the galaxies. In search of Earth, flying in to the night. Ulysses, Ulysses — <b>Fighting evil and tyranny</b>, with all his power, and with all of his might. Ulysses — no-one else can do the things you do. Ulysses — like a bolt of thunder from the blue. Ulysses — <i>always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.</i>

<div style="margin: auto; width: 40%; height: 40px; border-bottom: 1px solid;"></div>
</div>
</div>
<center><font style="font-size: 6pt; color: #5e5e5e">art + code: clae</font></center>

<style>.xan2{width: 550px; background-image: url("https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/793667685803491335/1187989246049517708/xan_table2.png"); background-color: rgba(27,7,5,1); margin: auto; padding-top: 700px; background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 2.5px solid #000;} .xan2_loves {margin: auto; padding: 60px; font-family: 'source sans pro', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; color: rgba(97,210,176,1); text-align: justify;} .xan2_loves h {font-size: 10.5px; color:rgba(255,184,1,1); font-style: italic; font-weight: 600; font-family: georgia; transition: 0.5s ease;} .xan2_loves b {font-weight: 600; font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;} .xan2_loves i {font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;}  </style>
<div class="xan2">
<div class="xan2_loves">

</div>
</div>

Merry Christmas my darling Pix <3 cheers to years and years of friendship!!
12-22-2023, 10:35 PM

Owner

<style>.sin1{width: 550px; background-image: url("https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/793667685803491335/1188721404309405736/sinclair_table1.png"); background-color: rgba(14,21,10,1); margin: auto; padding-top: 420px; background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 2.5px solid #000;} .sin1_loves {margin: auto; padding: 60px; font-family: 'source sans pro', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; color: rgba(83,93,248,1); text-align: justify;} .sin1_loves h {font-size: 13px; color:rgba(130,22,255,1); text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px rgba(130,22,255,1); font-style: italic; font-weight: 600; font-family: georgia; transition: 0.5s ease;} .sin1_loves b {font-weight: 600; font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;} .sin1_loves i {font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;}  </style>
<div class="sin1">
<div class="sin1_loves">

</div>
</div>

<3 merry chrysler essie c:
12-24-2023, 11:00 PM

Owner

<style>.orla1{width: 550px; background-image: url("https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/793667685803491335/1188753493398405182/orlaith_tablecut.png"); background-color: rgba(69,102,215,1); margin: auto; padding-top: 540px; background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 2.5px solid #000;} .orla1_loves {margin: auto; padding: 60px; font-family: 'source sans pro', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; color: rgba(181,255,243,1); text-align: justify;} .orla1_loves h {font-size: 13px; color:rgba(1,249,255,1); text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px rgba(1,249,255,1); font-style: italic; font-weight: 600; font-family: georgia; transition: 0.5s ease;} .orla1_loves b {font-weight: 600; font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;} .orla1_loves i {font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;}  </style>
<div class="orla1">
<div class="orla1_loves">

</div>
</div>

merry chrithmath my dear dear droid <3
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2023, 01:07 AM by claerie.)
12-25-2023, 01:06 AM

Owner

<style>.bast1{width: 500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/AueY1im.png"); background-color: rgba(35, 14, 9,1); margin: auto; padding-top: 410px; background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 2.5px solid #000;} .bast1_loves {margin: auto; padding: 60px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size: 11.3px; line-height: 18px; color: #FAE8BE; text-align: justify;} .bast1_loves h {font-size: 13px; color:#FF9A0D; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px rgb(255, 154, 13,0.5); font-style: italic; font-weight: 300; font-family: georgia; transition: 0.5s ease;} .bast1_loves b {font-weight: 600; font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;} .bast1_loves i {font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;}  </style>
<div class="bast1">
<div class="bast1_loves">

</div>
</div>

03-08-2024, 10:09 PM

Owner

<style>.mithras1{width: 500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/OV1eZtE.png"); background-color: rgba(4,5,13,1); margin: auto; padding-top: 400px; background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 2.5px solid #000;} .mithras1_loves {margin: auto; padding: 60px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size: 11.3px; line-height: 18px; color: #b3a4db; text-align: justify;} .mithras1_loves h {font-size: 13px; color:#a585ff; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #a585ff; font-style: italic; font-weight: 300; font-family: georgia; transition: 0.5s ease;} .mithras1_loves b {font-weight: 600; font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;} .mithras1_loves i {font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;}  </style>
<div class="mithras1">
<div class="mithras1_loves">

</div>
</div>

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2024, 11:09 AM by claerie.)
03-10-2024, 11:09 AM

Owner

<style>.aurelius1{width: 500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/5lBJSOF.png"); background-color: rgba(3,5,5,1); margin: auto; padding-top: 500px; background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 2.5px solid #000;} .aurelius1_loves {margin: auto; padding: 60px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size: 11.3px; line-height: 18px; color: #788f7c; text-align: justify;} .aurelius1_loves h {font-size: 13px; color:#169e40; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #169e40; font-style: italic; font-weight: 300; font-family: georgia; transition: 0.5s ease;} .aurelius1_loves b {font-weight: 600; font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;} .aurelius1_loves i {font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;}  </style>
<div class="aurelius1">
<div class="aurelius1_loves">

</div>
</div>

03-10-2024, 07:23 PM