supporting
threadlog
encounters
writer

Clan Kinnaird
of Perth
An introduction
Who are the Kinnairds?
Clan Kinnaird is an old family with their origins in the forests of Perth. They claim to be one of the original clans that settled within the Perthshire highlands, though any official documentation has been lost to time.

The family nowadays is widespread throughout Rionnach, and they do not have one designated head of the clan. Due to this, it is not known just how much Kinnairds actually live in the country.

Sorcha was born into a small faction, with just her mother, father, and brother. As the game starts, her father Fearghus and brother Shaw have been killed in the war.

History
The immediate Family
Iona and Fearghus are well known amongst the wolves of Perth for their family run tavern and inn; a large clearing within the Perthshire woods, protected by dense trees and thickets. A gathering place where... most are welcome (re: highlanders and lowlanders) and a safe place to rest for the night. All the family asks is for a little bit of manual labour in return - join in the hunt and share in the spoils. The berry bushes surrounding the grounds have been cultivated by Iona for their strong nectar - collect some and enjoy the buzz for the night.

Fearghus was a soldier of the royal army, instated during Aileen’s reign. He was furious at her exile and when amongst the right company, an open rebel. But he remained in his position until the coup, where he was one of many casualties. Shaw, who worked as a hunter within the commonwealth, joined the rebellion with his father and also lost his life.

Now it is just Sorcha and Iona left to pick up the pieces.

Extended
You tell me! Are there any aunts and uncles in contact with Sorcha's family? long lost cousins? I want to give you the chance to develop this family with me, as opposed to giving up a few premade adopts.

Join the Clan
Iona Kinnaird
Mother of Sorcha. 5-6 years old. Chocolate brown coat and emerald green eyes. Gardener and innkeeper. Known for her fair but no-nonsense attitude. Highlander and passionate Jacobite. Struggling with the death of her husband and son.

Open
Aunts, uncles, cousins, distant relatives. Extended family is very much open in all aspects, feel free to run any ideas by me! Earthen/ember coats and green eyes are the most common physical characteristics, though sandstone and smoke is not unheard of. Any size and build.

Political leanings: Jacobite, or Voxi for those of a more gentle nature. Will badmouth Royalists.

App
Name:

Nationality:
Guild:
Politics:

Appearance: image or written description
Personality: 5 core descriptors will suffice

Background: What is their history on Rionnach? Feel free to dm me for ideas!
Roleplay sample: 150-200 words

code by rae
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2021, 04:21 PM by Kit.)
05-22-2021, 04:01 PM

Drug trader

from
size
Medium
scent
Dirt and Wildflowers
supporting
Voxi
threadlog
encounters
writer
Is Iona still available? ?
08-12-2021, 08:17 PM

Hunter

from Saora
size
Small
scent
Pine
supporting
Voxi
home
Perth
writer
Kit
@Satchel she is!
08-12-2021, 10:29 PM

Drug trader

from
size
Medium
scent
Dirt and Wildflowers
supporting
Voxi
threadlog
encounters
writer
*WIP*

Name: Iona Kinnaird

Nationality:
Guild:
Politics:

Appearance: image or written description
Personality: 5 core descriptors will suffice

Background: What is their history on Rionnach? Feel free to dm me for ideas!
Roleplay sample: 150-200 words
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 01:52 PM by Satchel.)
08-13-2021, 01:52 PM
Reply #4 Heart