supporting
Undecided
home
Rionna
threadlog
painted lady
writer
Pixel
Coming home before his professorship studies started was bittersweet. Atlas daydreamed about his whole family being there to greet him in the cabin where he was born. It was only him and Lenora now and .. Leopold, he supposed. The rabbit that he had rescued on the college grounds had become quite attached to him, going so far as to ride quite comfortably on his back while nibbling at his fur.

His graduation hadn't been all that he imagined either. Only Lenora had been there to represent his family and that made him appreciate her all the more. Atlas knew how much she was struggling with what their parents had revealed because he was too in his own way. He wanted to help her in any way that he could, but he wasn't sure how. “Nora? I’m home,” he called inside, wiping his feet before entering their childhood home. He gently lowered Leopold to the ground, whose nose twitched contentedly as he hopped around the main room, fluffy white tail bouncing as he did. “I brought a friend.. I hope that's okay,” he told her, nodding to his white bunny friend and smiling sheepishly. The rabbit had been a constant companion during his lonely days spent at college when Lyra was preoccupied with her own studies. He knew it wasn't natural for a wolf to keep prey by their side, but it had become more popular of late and seen less as an eccentric behaviour so he’d only gotten a few funny looks.
code: elyon | art: renallia
03-27-2024, 03:35 AM