supporting
Undecided
home
Perth
threadlog
encounters
writer
Amanda
There were two things she needed to address since her meeting with Sethos turned sour. One, she had to meet with Ruel and explain why she had not been in his quarters. She feared he would be in trouble for her staying with him if any had found out, and with the heat of the separation of lands she didn't wish to drag him into the fire. Before her he was quiet, in his studies and not worried about the drama of war until her. Onyxia didn't want to be a weight to him when he had been nothing but accepting of her.

The second one she wished to meet with was Ody, with new information she believed he would find most useful. Her body was still sore after her fight with Sethos, but the wound of her pride was still opened and bleeding. Anger consumed her and she wished to do nothing more than hurt him since she could not psychically do so, she had to find another way.

Since the split of lands, she was no longer able to travel to Ody's home to see him, and so they both had agreed one times to meet. Luckily this was one of the days, and the situation had been so fresh that she wished to confide in her close friend. There she stood now, at the border, her scent thickly concealed as best as she could and she would wait, hoping it was Ody that found her there.
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2024, 05:54 AM by Onyxia.)
03-12-2024, 02:47 PM

Nobleman/mercenary

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
Cinnamon
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Saffie
fangs out in the moonlight
He headed towards the boarder, leaving being the mainlands completely to venture into the lowlands and toe the border line. When they orchestrated their meet ups, it was easier to find her. Ony lingered along the border, well away from any Imperial or Jacobite outposts. Like a living shadow, he approached, quiet, his mood far broodier than usual. But he tucked it away, not quite willing to breath life into the subjecting by speaking the words out loud.

Senka's unexpected visit to his home had left him with more uncertainty than if they had stayed out in the blizzard. Now that spring was on the horizon, the air already warming and the snow beginning to melt, mother nature couldn't drive him to anyone sticky decisions. The damage was done though. When he had first broached the subject of her making a choice, him or Augustine, she'd offer him no insight. The only thing she could give was the knowledge that she knew she needed to decide. Not knowing didn't sit well with the wolf, he made his business to know. Not knowing was often lethal in his line of work. It set him on edge.

"Ony." His voice warm despite his mood. A half smile lifted his mouth, please to see that she was no worse for wear than when he last saw her at the lagoon. The place left a bittersweet taste in his mouth. Dark ears angled towards her when he noticed the anger that darkened her features. Questions immediately rose to the surface, though he only looked at her, trusting she'd tell him what he wanted to know.

"speech"

code // art
03-23-2024, 09:00 PM

Freelancer

from Saora
size
Medium
scent
Maple and Pine
supporting
Undecided
home
Perth
threadlog
encounters
writer
Amanda
When their gaze met and the single mention of her name touched his tongue, she knew. His eyes held question and she had answers. "Ahkoris, and Sibyl Tiamat," she didn't need to say more to know he would understand exactly what she was referencing. A name to the faces of those who she sought out for leaving her dead in battle, plus one more. As well as Sethos Tiamat," her body still sore from their interaction, the bitterness still laid thick in her heart. She tried her best not to think about it, to not let it plague her mind with hatred and digust, but every time she blinked she could see him. Things could have been different, she believed it, but they were two different types living in the same world.

"Sethos is the kin to one of them, I am not sure if the others are by blood relation, or marriage, but he was quick and confident in selling them out to me, knowing very well I was not looking for them on happy terms." Her head shook slowly, still in disbelief about how that interaction had transpired, so much so it caused her to chuckle. "He sold them out and then threatened I keep my mouth shut about where I got the information, which would have gone without saying if he had not treated me the way he did. I considered him a friend, so I wouldn't have sold him out anyways for giving me the information I asked for, but alas—," she shrugged. A heavy sighed escaped her as she relived the memory in her head, the way he pushed into her, looked over her, tried to dominate her. It made her feel small in a world so large, and Onyxia was not one to take it lightly and so.

"I attacked him," she said nonchalantly, "but I paid the price for it, I must admit." She knew Ody would not judge her, better yet she would believe him to understand her for he was a true friend who knew how her mind worked. Respected was earned, not given, and she had respected Sethos once upon a time ago, but he did not come to respect her in return. Never would she have backed into into a corner and forced him to choose his family over her, and because of that she would have never put him in their line of fire, as for him, however.

He allowed his emotions to outweigh the consequence of the actions to come.
03-25-2024, 07:02 AM