Undecided
home
Inverness
threadlog
encounters
writer
Stone
sounds of screams in my sweet dreams

“This is what you shall do; Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body.”

“my sin, my soul.”

@name

TABLE BY AMPHI

<center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/9zmSKb4.gif"  style="background-position:right; background-size: 200%; background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:0px dashed black; outline-color:#ff9742; outline-style:double;width:530px;padding-bottom:40px;padding-top:45px;padding-left:50px;padding-right:50px;<tr><td height="230px"><tr><td align="center"><font style="color:#ff883b;font-style:italic; font-family:lucidia; font-size: 20px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #181821;">sounds of screams in my sweet dreams <BR></font>
<div align="justify"> <div id="contentDiv" style="position:relative; padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-right:0px;"><div style="width:390px; height:390px;padding-right:20px;padding-left:20px;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px; background-color:#ffffff; background-color:rgba(12, 12, 17, .8); overflow-y: auto;"><font style="color:#b75346;font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; line-height: 11px;letter-spacing:0.0em;word-spacing:0.1em;">Text.

<font style="color:#ff9742;font-style:italic; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 1px 1px 12px #fa6a33">“my sin, my soul.” </font>

<center>@name</center>
</div></td></tr>  </table><div align="center">  <font style="color:#ec7339;font-family:verdana; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;letter-spacing:0.1em;"> <BR>TABLE BY AMPHI </a>  </font> </div>  </center>

02-12-2024, 07:07 PM

succubus

from Saora
size
Medium
scent
melted wax
supporting
Undecided
home
Inverness
threadlog
encounters
writer
Stone
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas rhoncus lectus et urna dignissim ornare. Maecenas semper mattis diam. Vestibulum malesuada sapien eget enim lobortis, quis malesuada lacus porta. Aliquam ut metus ac leo consequat euismod. Fusce euismod dui vel orci fermentum faucibus. Phasellus et dui vitae lectus efficitur scelerisque quis eget nisi. Nulla facilisi. Mauris vitae diam augue. Donec ut consectetur elit. Nulla rutrum diam sed dui auctor, sed suscipit odio efficitur. In imperdiet nisi a neque pretium pellentesque.

Donec faucibus justo mi, nec volutpat quam mattis id. Nullam elit augue, vulputate quis turpis non, eleifend viverra mi. Mauris odio tortor, aliquet eget aliquet vulputate, tempus quis libero. Donec nec enim quis mi sagittis pharetra. Quisque nec nisl ante. Sed pretium, enim ut fringilla mattis, ipsum urna pharetra urna, a interdum lectus urna eget quam. Aenean posuere mauris id rhoncus bibendum. Nulla ullamcorper rhoncus urna lobortis egestas. Nulla sodales metus at sem vehicula pellentesque. Pellentesque semper, neque ac lacinia congue, lacus elit tincidunt enim, vel consequat dui sem in leo. Donec lacinia lorem eu eros feugiat, sit amet convallis velit condimentum. Suspendisse a convallis elit.

"The day is darkest before the dawn.."
@username

<center><table style="width:600px; background:#080b14 url('https://imgur.com/Kf7MuEe.jpg'); background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:30px;border:1px solid #080b14;"><tr><td>
<div align=justify style="font-family:georgia;font-size:11px;color:#000000;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:1px;word-spacing:2px; background:rgba(185, 212, 237, 0.3);padding:10px;margin:570px 20px 20px 20px; padding:20px;border-radius:10px;border:1px solid #000;">

<center><b style="text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;color:#ffffff;">"The day is darkest before the dawn.."</b>
@username</center>
</div></td></tr></table></center>

02-28-2024, 05:16 PM