Undecided
home
Rionna
threadlog
encounters
writer
Stone

H

er new practice was now open, and she was preparing for the wolves to come in waves. It didn't matter to her if they were from one army or the other. She was someone to help, someone to heal. Though she knew little when it came to herbs, she was more focused on healing the mind. Healing the heart. Helping to remove the old memories that plagued the patron. This was her goal in life. It was a slow process she knew, and that was the beauty of it all. She would give each of her patients time, time to get it all out there, time to build comfort in her presence, and the ability to speak without truly stopping themselves from slipping and saying the wrong thing. In order to truly help them, she would need to get down to the nitty gritty. What were the good things in their lives? What were the bad things? The in-between?

Evelyn walked out of the building she worked within. Maybe she could find a passing face, or maybe someone would be looking for assistance? The day was beautiful, in its own dark and looming day. She liked this weather, hot weather - any weather. But the presence of rain was her absolute favorite. If rain was on the horizon, she would love to grab a warm cup of tea and listen to the droplets hit the roof. Also, the smell of rain was something to be desired. She would wait for a while, hoping someone would appear.

anyone can join!

code by Yahtzee-Penguiduck
02-07-2024, 12:33 AM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
Frost, Cedar, A Hint of Blood
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
IF I WAS YOU I'D

R U N

A storm was brewin'. It made her still healing bones ache, worsening the scowl that sat upon her maw as she trudged through the city. She tried to keep away from the populated areas, taking to backstreets as she sought out leads for her next heist. Her injuries had set her far behind on her personal quota and her crew was growing restless. They desperately needed to be put to work and were counting on her to provide it.

So, rain or shine, she'd come back to the ship with something to show for her efforts. If not today, then Hell, she wouldn't return until there was something substantial she could where with them. The Captain was amid her thoughts when she saw a woman ahead of her leave a building and stand outside, expectantly looking about as though she might be searching for someone. It was worth a shot...

As she approached, seemingly a passerby, she slowed her gait and gave a polite tip of her head. “Good day to ya, Miss. Whatever yer lookin' for ya better try ta find before the rain rolls in." She advised playfully, while slowing to a halt to continue her conversation.

@Evelyn

If I was you, I'd hide,
If I was you, I'd be afraid,
Afraid of what's inside...

code by claerie ~ art by Yahtzee
03-03-2024, 04:34 PM

therapist

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
pine needles
supporting
Undecided
home
Rionna
threadlog
encounters
writer
Stone

A

large female approached her and Evelyn gave a respectable head nod to her. It was a show of respect to her. The scent that wafted over her nostrils was definitely something that was not normal in this area. It was a mix of dry blood, and what might have been soggy wood - if she had caught that properly. She looked up to the clouds and shrugged her shoulders, "Oh, thank you for the consideration, but if it really starts to come down, I can just step inside to take shelter." She looked over the female, noticing the marks on the female, she was a fighter, she was a busy one. It was not uncommon for any wolf to nonchalantly come and get help from her. She was not one to push the issue, so she would casually mention it and see if the other was open to the idea of it. If you force a horse to water, you cannot make them drink. She knew this well, as she had seen other patients that were forced to see her by either employers or their parentals. "So what brings you out here? Aren't you worried about the rains yourself?"

@Freyja

03-17-2024, 06:03 PM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
IF I WAS YOU I'D

R U N

“S'pose a bit of rain never made anybody melt either way." Freyja concluded, mirroring the woman's shrug. Most of the women in the area would've lifted their petticoats and fled from the mere sign of a stormcloud. This one seemed to have a bit more sense. There was a shortage of that in most Mainlanders, especially the nobles. All of 'em livin' in some fantasy world that they purchased with a ridiculous amount of excess coin to spare.

Then the woman decided to go on with some small talk to which Freyja would oblige within reason. “Passing through, looking for leads for work for myself and my crew. Same 'ole song and dance. Earnin' our keep...so we can eat, drink, piss, shit, fight, fuck, sleep..then do it all over again." Her nose winkled as she shook her head, hating how boring and lackluster it sounded. It was never that simple, but for the most part, it was rinse and repeat.

“Eh...not really worried much 'bout the rain either. More of a minor inconvenience until I've got somethin' to take back to the lads." Freyja glanced about idly as she continued the conversation, keeping her eyes peeled for anything else she might see that's worthwhile to investigate further. “And you? What is it you do in these parts? I'm not gettin' the impression you're from here."

@Evelyn

If I was you, I'd hide,

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2024, 05:23 PM by Freyja.)
03-19-2024, 05:22 PM

therapist

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
pine needles
supporting
Undecided
home
Rionna
threadlog
encounters
writer
Stone

T

he way that this female carried herself was something that Evelyn had come across before. But not to make judgements about another, she would hold it until more cards presented themselves to her. An inner voice told her "pirate". Evelyn had little in the way of a fearful life, so there were no danger beacons going off in her mind. She gave a nod to other of acknowledgement. The way that she talked, very much spoke more clearly just the type of area she was used to being on or around. "Is there a certain type of wolf you are looking for, to join your efforts? I may know some I can send you to." She was helpful when she could be, of course. She had no reason not to help this female on her quest to do the very vile things that had come from her lips. Though, the mixture of her voice, her scent - it brought her to the dirty novels she often read in her spare time. A hot flash of warmth struck her cheeks as she looked to the female before her. Luckily the fur on them covered any discoloration of her skin, and she was very good about keeping a professional stance when needed.

"You would certainly be correct. I am from here. I am just a small business owner, looking to speak to any who would like to take some time out of their busy lives and talk a little bit." She did not like to claim she was a therapist, because that usually sent wolves running away from her. In order to get patients to willingly come in, she often had to play a game of subtleties. She did want to listen to them speak, and she would speak in return, but the depth of the conversations - that would be up to the new patient. There was a chance that if she spoke with this female, she may never be able to speak to her again. Being given a chance to see inside the mind of a potential pirate was rather thrilling. "Would you like to come in from the rain? I could get you some tea or maybe coffee to warm your bones?" She went to walk towards the door, and turned her head back slightly to whisper towards the large female, "I keep a flask of rum in my desk..."

@Freyja

05-04-2024, 03:42 PM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova
IF I WAS YOU I'D

R U N

There was a shared curiosity between the two of them. She could tell it by the way they exchanged glances and of course the way the woman seemed to try to dig deeper with her like of questioning. “Send some to me? Ya mean for crew?" She lifted a paw to idly scratch her chin in thought, a rumble of a hum vibrating in her throat. “I pick up strays. Hopeless kind, kind that needs purpose, ex-cons 'n the like, y'know? There's always room on my ship fer fer ones'a that nature."

There was the slightest shift in the energy between them and she gave the smaller female a once over before quirking a brow and gifted her a smirk. She said nothing for the moment. “Small business owner that makes a livin' by talking to folk? Huh...interestin' line'a work ya got there..." The Captain remained pensive realizing she might've struck gold with this stranger so long as they got more acquainted. Fortunately for Freyja, the woman seemed eager to invite her in, so much so that the offer of coffee and tea was sweetened with the promise of rum.

“Ahh, my type'a woman..." Her features brightened with intrigue, moving towards her and the door. This meeting of happenstance could not have been more timely. She'd get a drink and have the opportunity to propose a mutual agreement, perhaps strike a deal with a woman who was to be a wealth of information...not to mention an attractive one to boot. The titaness invaded her space slightly to lean against the door frame and gesture inward with a wave of her paw. “Lead the way, m'lady."

@Evelyn

If I was you, I'd hide,

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2024, 03:43 AM by Freyja.)
05-08-2024, 03:43 AM