supporting
Undecided
home
Iverness
threadlog
encounters
writer
Kalli
Dainty paws moved easily, delicately through the brush. The war had missed her, never marring her beautiful aesthetic. That was her main concern, and she had been successful. But it was time to crawl from the woodwork and find her beloved husband.

The smile was undeniable as it crept upon crimson lips, dark eyes scanning the area to try and find his masculine face. His scent was along the wind’s carry, so she gave a small croon to try and draw him nearer.
"Where oh where could my husband be?"
Melodic voice in a slight sing song tune, slithering her way around trees and peering over bushes to try and find him.
02-01-2024, 02:13 PM

Drug Lord

from Saora
size
Medium
scent
mist & moss
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
threadlog
encounters
writer
Essie

It wasn't often he made his way to Perth but today he had business in town that he could not avoid-- which was thankfully now concluded. So he walked the pathways back toward home. The sun shone in the sky, midday by the looks of it, and cast its warm rays upon the snowy, icy wasteland that stretched between towns. The forests were vast but he knew them well by now.

He'd lived here his whole life; and he'd likely die here.

Lachlan's muzzle wrinkled at the thought, it was not something he often entertained and not something he even cared to. He liked to think himself immortal, though he knew deep in his mind that was not true of anyone. Still, it was better to pretend than to content with ones inevitable fate in misery.

"Where oh where could my husband be?" a voice crooned on the wind and he turned his head to see a glimmer of red through the trees. He knew that voice well. He loved that voice, it's beautiful and melodic tones bringing a warm welcoming to his ears.

"Right here, sweetheart." he returned on the wind before turning and meandering her way. "What brings you so far from home?" he asked. She'd come quite a way from Iverness, from the cottage they shared together on the countryside. He did not know if she had business in Perth but perhaps she had only come to find him.

I am the monster in your head.

I am the venom in your skin.

(This post was last modified: 02-29-2024, 04:38 PM by Lachlan.)
02-03-2024, 03:25 PM

Poison Master

from Saora
size
Medium
scent
Autumn air
supporting
Undecided
home
Iverness
threadlog
encounters
writer
Kalli
When dark eyes laid on him, they could almost come alight. He was glorious, devilishly handsome. Everything I wanted and everything I loved. Those magma eyes sucked me right in, and I hoped he’d chew me up and spit me out. I watched him a moment with a hungry eye then processed his words.
"I had to make an herb’s trade with some fool. But then I caught your cologne,"
I sucked an inhale, slow and steady, practically rolling my eyes at the euphoria.
"And had to find you."
Dainty paws drew me closer to his much larger frame, soaking him in as I slithered down his side and up around the other. My nose dove into his neck fur, right on the side of his marred face. I so adored this side. The monstrous side of him was beautiful in every flawed way.
"I hope you aren’t too busy for me,"
My words were purred, my heart both fluttering and at ease in his presence.
"I could use my husband this evening,"
The octave of my tone was barely above a whisper, the glint in my dark eyes daring the lord to take what was his.
code // art
02-15-2024, 09:45 PM

Drug Lord

from Saora
size
Medium
scent
mist & moss
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
threadlog
encounters
writer
Essie

Lachlan could sense the shift in atmosphere upon his arrival; see the hungry look in her serpents eyes. He stared back at her, his own embers pools of heat and desire. She'd been out here making a trade only to stumble across his scent. "I just had some business in the area I was finishing up with as well," he replied as she slithered closer, devouring him whole with those eyes.

She brushed her lithe body against his and every fiber of his being became alert, awakened. She brushed her nose against his neck, sliding it up further to touch the scars along his muzzle. A low growl rumbled in his throat the moment she touched his scars-- she was the only one he'd ever allowed to do such a thing. "I'm never too busy for you, sweetheart. You know that," he purred into her ear before nipping it roughly.

It would seem she wanted to play with him.

"How could I ever deny you, wife?" he crooned as he sunk into her. Here in the forest they were alone but he didn't care if they weren't. He'd fuck her in front of an audience if he could, just to show the world she belonged to him. "You're mine," he told her roughly before drawing kisses down her neck and spine. He'd draw it out a little first, just the way he knew she liked it. She was the only woman he cared to satisfy; she was the only woman he cared about.

(This post was last modified: 02-29-2024, 04:38 PM by Lachlan.)
02-16-2024, 04:51 PM

Poison Master

from Saora
size
Medium
scent
Autumn air
supporting
Undecided
home
Iverness
threadlog
encounters
writer
Kalli
The baritones of his vocals vibrated against me as the gap between us was lovingly closed. His body against mine was the feeling I reveled in. The smile which split my lips, although still laced with venom, was always genuine when he coaxed it from me. Dark eyes closed as he teased me, his words caressing each part of my ear as I leaned into him. His claim over me was iron clad and evident, known to all even if we did play around with others. My loyalty was unbound and always Lachlan’s. A sensual purr-like growl rumbled from a narrow and delicate chest as I moved effortlessly to position myself just right.
"Take what’s yours,"
Melodic voice crooned hungrily, dripping in promiscuity. I could never get enough of him, why- just about every time I laid eyes on my husband I wanted to take him instantly. It was his curse, or blessing, over me.

I’d never trade it.

My chin rotated gently over my shoulder so that I could cast a half lidded, expectant gaze at him, waiting for his touch of which I craved so much. I’d kill for that man. I’d fuck for that man. I’d poison another, torture for him. Capture and maim. I would do it all, he need but speak the command and I would be at his service.

My love for him was concrete, unyielding and relentless.

Forever and always.
code // art
02-28-2024, 08:00 AM

Drug Lord

from Saora
size
Medium
scent
mist & moss
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
threadlog
encounters
writer
Essie

His gaze darkened as she moved away from him just enough to position herself before him. A growl mirroring hers reverberated from his chest, low and desirous. He looked her over, taking in each and every delicate curve of the body he knew so well. Before her he had never been interested in a woman after he got what he wanted from her but with Amelia things were different in a way he could not explain. He couldn't get enough of her; her love, her lust, her loyalty. She was his in every way that mattered. They might share their beds with others but their bond was beyond sex.

"Take what's yours," she beckoned, peering over her shoulder at him. He took in her lust-filled gaze and returned it with one of his own.

"How could I ever deny you?" he growled, the fur along his back bristling slightly as anticipation crawled down his spine. He brushed his muzzle against the edges of her thighs, inhaling her familiar and comforting scent. Oh, how he wished he was young and handsome again so that they could truly play as they once had. He would have commanded her to run just so that he could chase her down and take her in the forest, where no one could hear her screams.

But with his leg he would be running nowhere fast, unfortunate for the both of them. Still, he could manage this, he could please her in other ways. Lachlan nipped at the base of her tail before sliding his body over hers and wrapping her in his arms. He would draw it out as long as he could till she was sated, if that were even possible.

fade to black

02-29-2024, 05:05 PM

Poison Master

from Saora
size
Medium
scent
Autumn air
supporting
Undecided
home
Iverness
threadlog
encounters
writer
Kalli
That was the thing of it, we couldn’t deny each other. He would always have me and I would always have him, regardless of who else we entertained. I accepted his rough dominance in a lustful croon, giving myself over to him.

[fade to black]

Satisfied for the moment, I smiled sweetly at my love.
"Ever the best, my lord."
I moved to turn and nestle my nose in his chest. I sucked in his cologne and savored it, reveling in his very presence. The only wolf of which I would ever call king or lord, Lachlan held all the chains to my minuscule, icy heart.
"How’s business these days?"
Velvety tones asked casually as I returned to my rightful place by his side, brushing along him so that he might walk with me in the direction of our home.
code // art
03-01-2024, 08:17 AM

Drug Lord

from Saora
size
Medium
scent
mist & moss
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
threadlog
encounters
writer
Essie

Her praise would balloon his ego further and a sly smile would spread across his face as they basked in the presence of one another before getting up to start walking towards home. They had a long journey ahead of them but that was alright, it'd be made shorter by good company and conversation.

He smirked when she asked about the business. "It's going great, despite the pesky new border across the Lowlands. I was able to raise prices on stuff only found in the Highlands for Rionnach customers because it's now even harder to acquire on their own. Things couldn't be going better," he said with a laugh tinging his words.

While they were not as rich as some, they lived comfortably thanks to his trade and that was all Lachlan really cared about. Whether it was legal or not, he didn't give a shit. Drugs would always be in high demand.

"What about you, my darling?" he asked. She worked in a trade quite different from his, though they both sold poisons in a round-about way.

03-10-2024, 03:08 PM
Thread Closed