supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova

IF I WAS YOU I'D
R U N

Anyone would be a fool to step anywhere near the capital after spending some time in Adahm's dungeon, not to mention breaking out of it. Freyja wasn't just anyone...and this situation was a bit more dire. She did her best to keep to the back alleys, but she knew better than to keep her her down or avoid the eyes of strangers.

That is what caused suspicion. Holding your head up high and greeting folk as you passed gave no reason for alarm. Even though she was certainly worse for wear, she forced herself not to show it in the presence of others. To them, she was just another poor soul stuck beneath the Imperial thumb. The injuries she'd sustained under the “care" of that bitch of a Colonel were not healing properly on their own and they were making it difficult to do her work efficiently...

The Captain herself was no medic and neither were any of her useless crew, so she had to seek out someone else. She made a note that having a healer of sorts aboard the Valkyrie might not be such a bad idea. Rionna was known for having the best medical teams of the Mainlands...technically they had to in order to put up with nobles. Surely, she's be able to locate someone who could at least assess the damage and perhaps correct it before it was permanent. She stopped and leaned against a wall of a back alley to take a breather. This search had better turn up something and soon...

@Ashira

If I was you, I'd hide,
If I was you, I'd be afraid,
Afraid of what's inside...

code by claerie ~ art by ashon
01-27-2024, 04:57 AM

Charge Nurse

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
supporting
Undecided
threadlog
encounters
writer
Wynn
The war had been over for some time and the seasons had turned as well. Winter had struck in many parts of the globe, bringing it with freezing temperatures in the cruelest places. Ashira, however, was one of the few whose preferences were so minimal, they were barely seen. She did not have an issue with any of the seasons; they were going to come whether or not she agreed or disagreed.

Monochrome paws had carried her around a few houses of healing Imperial officials. Her list of patients was short that day, creating an opportunity to have more quality time for herself. If she were the kind whose attention was devoted to self care and cozy afternoons by the fire, she would have been found there. Alas, the cosmos had other plans for her, which explained why her next encounter happened.

With her satchel around her multicolored frame, she caught a whiff of the iron tang of blood, though it seemed to come from an odd location. A gentle caress from fate touched Ashira’s cheek and prodded her on her shoulder to turn down the shady alley. After a turn or two, she heard labored panting and a firm thump of a body against a solid surface. It did not take her long for the stranger to materialize. She waited for a few seconds until the woman’s bi-colored eyes rose to meet her own silver hues. “You look rough,” she stated, not intending to create more havoc than this woman has going on. “Do you require assistance?”
01-27-2024, 08:26 PM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
Frost, Cedar, A Hint of Blood
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova

IF I WAS YOU I'D
R U N

Freyja controlled her breaths, focusing on the intense strain as her lungs expanded and applied pressure to her broken ribs. She grimaced, but inhaled and exhausted deeply for a few rounds...exercising the taut muscle against its will. The final exhale was more of a shuddering breath just as footsteps approaching drew her attention. She lifted her gaze, settling it on a woman of shadow and silver.

Freyja pushed herself up off the wall and straightened her posture as best she could. The blatant observation of her demeanor made her chuckle and she smirked. “Thanks, never been better." The sarcasm dripped from her tone and she gestured down the alleyway with her broken nose. “If ya could point me in the direction of the nearest medic, I'll be on my way." She made the request with a respectful dip of the head.

@Ashira

If I was you, I'd hide,

01-28-2024, 07:45 AM

Charge Nurse

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
supporting
Undecided
threadlog
encounters
writer
Wynn
The woman continued to struggle, but she pulled herself together enough to stand as tall as she could without breaking. She was taller than Ashira by a good few inches, but that did not intimidate the monochrome woman. Ashira was rarely stabbed with fear; she was not one to cringe unless it was absolutely unavoidable. The arctic colored woman in front of her smirked and stated, ‘Thanks, never been better.’ A normal wolf would have either called her out or laughed; Ashira did neither.

She then dipped her nose - disjointed beneath the dark blood staining her face - and added, ‘If ya could point me in the direction of the nearest medic, I’ll be on my way.’ Ashira blinked and shifted her belt-like sash across her shoulder. “Come with me,” she said, sidestepping and turning to stand beside the female so they could start the quick trek towards the nearest healing location. “Only two corners away,” she stated, taking her steps to match the injured female’s, stopping to rest if she needed to breathe.
01-29-2024, 08:45 AM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova

IF I WAS YOU I'D
R U N

As the woman stared with an almost blank, unimpressed look, Freyja's ears flicked. Tough crowd... She thought, after not even earning a reaction from her good-humored remark. Then again, she hadn't even said anything...perhaps she was deaf? However, soon after, the dark woman replied to her be beckoning her to follow. So, nope. Not deaf.

The Captain hesitated, not expecting the woman to volunteer to show her to a doctor instead of simply pointing the way. She gave the apathetic stranger a once over, suspicion apparent in her expression as she regarded the other. Freyja decided to take the risk. There was a chance that this could just be a Good Samaritan and not someone planning to throw her back into the cell she'd busted out of. She mentally prepared for either scenario as she began to trudge with heavy steps in the direction she was being led. “Two corners...got it..."

@Ashira

If I was you, I'd hide,

01-29-2024, 02:39 PM

Charge Nurse

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
supporting
Undecided
threadlog
encounters
writer
Wynn
Ashira was not one to show emotion at the very beginning of any encounter. In fact, emotion rarely pushed itself out with her interactions…unless you were Sinclair. The purple-hued male was the only one on this continent to see the monochrome woman smile. No matter how small and light it had been, Sinclair was the only exception for her otherwise “stoic” features.

As she walked along the alley, paws diverting any stinky or bloody rubble, she watched the white female with one eye as the other worked with her ears to determine any signs of potential harm. This woman was already wounded; no sense in having a predator of harmful sorts try anything. Words were not given at first; she nodded to the woman’s words as she hobbled along the brick wall, taking what energy she had to move forward.

The first corner took a few minutes to reach, but once they rounded it, the second seemed to come closer than the former. Ashira took her time alongside the future patient, assessing her in silence before they came towards the last leg of their journey. “In here,” she said, moving ahead to lead the woman through a randomly unkempt door. Paint was peeling and dark stains that had the scent of iron appeared in random spots along the wood. Definitely blending in with the alley that showed no signs of life, but plenty of shadows and unappealing smells. Ashira rapped twice and then pushed in, leaving it open large enough for the woman to come in after her. Only when she came across the threshold, would she give answers to bitten back questions.
02-04-2024, 12:54 PM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova

IF I WAS YOU I'D
R U N

Freyja would cut her eyes at the woman as she trudged along, noting the way she was being observed. She hadn't decided yet if she found her gaze to warrant any concern. Even in this state, she could throw a punch or two so there wasn't too much to worry about yet.

When they rounded the last corner, the ashen female strode ahead of her towards a rather inconspicuous door. Narrowing her eyes, she scrutinized the stranger's every move. She rapped on the door and when it opened, she entered and Freyja assumed she was supposed to follow her in. She took herself to the edge of the entry, taking a pause to huff. “There better not be anybody in here ready to jump me..."

@Ashira

If I was you, I'd hide,

02-04-2024, 07:58 PM

Charge Nurse

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
supporting
Undecided
threadlog
encounters
writer
Wynn
The door from the alley closeted a piece of the healing world Ashira came across during the war. The discovery was not self made; destiny had led her there one day and she had not ignored it since. The location she had brought the beat up woman was a quiet spot on the city, probably because of the possible clientele that showed up to be healed. Her paws had healed different wolves whose paws had carried them over the threshold. She hadn’t asked personal questions and they hadn’t given personal answers in turn.

Ashira’s ear perked in the woman’s direction as she said, ‘There better not be anyone here ready to jump me.’ She continued to browse along the shelves, pulling out a few items as she replied, “Only if it helps you heal.” A retort that could indicate humor, but Ashira’s deliverance possibly showed otherwise. Glancing towards the woman, her silver orbs watched her as the door closed behind her on its own accord. “There’s a bed not too far from you. I’ll look at your wounds after you settle.”
02-06-2024, 06:22 PM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
writer
Supernova

IF I WAS YOU I'D
R U N

She squinted in the darkness as she entered, her eyes refocusing to see the silhouette of the woman she'd followed. There were shelves that she was scouring over, lined with what looked to be herbs. “Only if it helps you heal.", was the response from the curious female just as the door shut behind Freyja upon entry.

The hair rose along the back of her neck and she whipped her head around expecting someone to be standing there. There wasn't anyone. Her lip had peeled back slightly into a warning snarl, but seeing there was no threat, her tongue swiped over her muzzle to relax her maw.

When the titaness turned back towards the woman, she motioned to the bed them implied that she would be doing the healing. Freyja huffed and shook her coat to rid her body of that unnecessary adrenaline rush before stepping over to the bedding, circling in it before gingerly laying herself down. “So...I take it I happened to run into just the right wolf, eh, Doc?"

@Ashira

If I was you, I'd hide,

02-11-2024, 10:23 AM

Charge Nurse

from Rionnach
size
Medium
scent
supporting
Undecided
threadlog
encounters
writer
Wynn
Ashira heard the woman’s snarl and her swift turn as she made to attempt to fight a presence that was not there. The monochrome woman had taken to washing her paws as her newly found patient went to settle on the clean bedsheets. After drying her paws and moving towards the appropriate herbs and salves, the woman stated, ‘So...I take it I happened to run into just the right wolf, eh, Doc?’

Ashira’s silver eyes flashed as they moved towards the woman, paws crunching different herbs into a fine powder without breaking her gaze. “More so limped than ran,” she observed, a very faint hint of an upward tilt of her mouth showing itself before she mixed a couple of different liquids into the powder. The mixture caused the powder to dissolve and the final color became a light blue.

Carrying the powder in a bowl with a single serving size, she placed it in front the woman on a nearby side table. “Drink this to numb any pain you are having. I’ll begin to look at your wounds after it has begun to work.”
02-11-2024, 12:57 PM
Thread Closed