Undecided
home
Inverness
threadlog
encounters
writer
droid
table from claerie:

I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It’s true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I’ve gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it’s only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. ’Cause I’m the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.

Ulysses, Ulysses — Soaring through all the galaxies. In search of Earth, flying in to the night. Ulysses, Ulysses — Fighting evil and tyranny, with all his power, and with all of his might. Ulysses — no-one else can do the things you do. Ulysses — like a bolt of thunder from the blue. Ulysses — always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he’s quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she’s gorgeous, she’s one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain’t easy, ’cause when they met it was MURDER!

manip + code: clae

.nico {width: 550px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/mhSTlGL.png"); background-color: #090e17; margin: auto; padding-top: 620px; background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 2.5px solid #000;} .nico_loves {margin: auto; padding: 60px; font-family: 'source sans pro', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color:#6b798f; text-align: justify;} .nico_loves h {font-size: 10.5px; color: #689ced; font-style: italic; font-weight: 600; font-family: georgia; transition: 0.5s ease;} .nico_loves b {font-weight: 600; font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;} .nico_loves i {font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;}  </style>
<div class="nico">
<div class="nico_loves">
I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It’s true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I’ve gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it’s only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. <h>’Cause I’m the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.</h>

Ulysses, Ulysses — Soaring through all the galaxies. In search of Earth, flying in to the night. Ulysses, Ulysses — <b>Fighting evil and tyranny</b>, with all his power, and with all of his might. Ulysses — no-one else can do the things you do. Ulysses — like a bolt of thunder from the blue. Ulysses — <i>always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.</i>

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he’s quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she’s gorgeous, she’s one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain’t easy, ’cause when they met it was MURDER!

<div style="margin: auto; width: 40%; height: 40px; border-bottom: 1px solid;"></div>
</div>
</div>
<center><font style="font-size: 6pt; color: #5e5e5e">manip + code: clae</font></center>

table from amphi:

“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”
“You seemed to replace your brain with your heart ."

“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”

STOCK➤ Kati H - Dawnthieves ART ➤AMPHI

<center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/K1ldzCt.png" style="background-position:bottom; background-color:#513729; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:5px solid #94a1a1; outline-color:black; outline-style:;width:600px;padding-bottom:770px;padding-top:25px;padding-left:65px;padding-right:35px;<tr><td height="0px"><tr><td align="center">
<div id="outerDiv" style="position: relative; border: 0px double #3b170c;overflow:hidden; ">
<div id="semiTransparentDiv" style="position: absolute; background-color: transparent; filter:alpha(opacity=10);-moz-opacity:.10;opacity:.10; height: 100%; width: 100%; z-index: 1;"></div><div align="justify"> <div id="contentDiv" style="position:relative;z-index:2; padding-bottom:20px;padding-top:10px;padding-left:05px;padding-right:05px;"><font style="color:#dda883;font-family:times;font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px;letter-spacing:0.em;word-spacing:0.1em;"> “Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”
<font style="color:#acd8f0;font-style:italic; font-family:times; font-size: 16px; line-height: 12px;letter-spacing:0.1em; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #b1d3f7;"> “You seemed to replace your brain with your heart ."  </font>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

</div></td></tr>  </table><div align=center>   <font style="color:#535c5e;font-family:arial; font-size: 7px; line-height: 12px;letter-spacing:0.1em;">STOCK➤<a href="https://dawnthieves.com/galleries/2m-brown-grey/pup2m12ederseekati-kiley-10-6636#joomimg"> Kati H - Dawnthieves</a>    ART ➤AMPHI </font> </div>      </center>

01-04-2024, 06:05 PM