sonder spring 1711

Pillaged Town

For all the troublemakers, - past, present and future!!
09-10-2023, 09:13 PM

Bounty Hunter

from
size
Extra Large
scent
Charcoal, sea salt , and agarwood
supporting
Undecided
home
Nomadic
threadlog
encounters
writer
pillagerz

Grayson
female(she/her) // Commonwealth
character information
current state of affairs;
stuff stuff
friends/allies/enemies;
stuff stuff
about me;
stuff stuff
Spring Y1
thread name;
stuff stuff
thread name;
stuff stuff
thread name;
stuff stuff
thread name;
stuff stuff
thread name;
stuff stuff
archived threads
year 1
none yet, but soon this chapter will be filled.
code by rae
09-10-2023, 09:15 PM

Colonel

from Saora
size
Extra Large
scent
Oakmoss, Copper, Agar Smoke and Cigars
supporting
Voxi
home
Redwood Estate
writer
pillagerz

WELCOME DAMNATION, SOLACED-ONE
talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. "We are all young and naive still." talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. "We are all young and naive still." talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

Notes
blah blah blah

"God doesn't hear deadmen."
But, I do...
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 06:59 PM by Sylvain.)
09-11-2023, 06:34 PM