supporting
Undecided
home
Aberdeen
threadlog
encounters
writer
droid

I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It’s true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I’ve gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it’s only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. ’Cause I’m the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.

Ulysses, Ulysses — Soaring through all the galaxies. In search of Earth, flying in to the night. Ulysses, Ulysses — Fighting evil and tyranny, with all his power, and with all of his might. Ulysses — no-one else can do the things you do. Ulysses — like a bolt of thunder from the blue. Ulysses — always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he’s quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she’s gorgeous, she’s one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain’t easy, ’cause when they met it was MURDER!

manip + code: clae

<style>.andre {width: 550px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/8wrDCbc.png"); background-color: rgba(99,111,114,1); margin: auto; padding-bottom: 480px; background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 2.5px solid #000;} .andre_loves {margin: auto; padding: 60px; font-family: 'source sans pro', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color:#040b0d; text-align: justify;} .andre_loves h {font-size: 10.5px; color: #c0cccf; font-style: italic; font-weight: 600; font-family: georgia; transition: 0.5s ease;} .andre_loves b {font-weight: 600; font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;} .andre_loves i {font-style: italic; font-family: georgia;}  </style>
<div class="andre">
<div class="andre_loves">
I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It’s true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I’ve gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it’s only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. <h>’Cause I’m the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.</h>

Ulysses, Ulysses — Soaring through all the galaxies. In search of Earth, flying in to the night. Ulysses, Ulysses — <b>Fighting evil and tyranny</b>, with all his power, and with all of his might. Ulysses — no-one else can do the things you do. Ulysses — like a bolt of thunder from the blue. Ulysses — <i>always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.</i>

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he’s quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she’s gorgeous, she’s one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain’t easy, ’cause when they met it was MURDER!

<div style="margin: auto; width: 40%; height: 40px; border-bottom: 1px solid;"></div>
</div>
</div>
<center><font style="font-size: 6pt; color: #5e5e5e">manip + code: clae</font></center>

08-18-2023, 08:56 AM