scent
Maple & Smoke
supporting
Undecided
threadlog
encounters
writer
Amanda
Death and decay held its own perfunctory perfume. The slow rot and ruin of flesh found a fickle foundation in the shade and shadows of the Father's kingdom, creeping from the darkness to contaminate everything it touched. The reek of ash and fire stained the horizon, the memory of flame buoyed by bruises and the injuries accumulated thereof. The King's body protested its rough treatment, but it was sorrow, not pain, that weighed his steps. He had survived the raids relatively unscathed. The bear was dead - but so, too, was Nimue.

The last remaining Twin had been....not a friend, precisely, but a loyal and beloved member of his clan. He had trusted her to perform her role, respected her as the guardian of the Fairfolk - had even enjoyed her company, on a more personal level. But she had perished, and her life's blood had been spilled just as surely as any commoner's. Cyrileth had been spared the bear's fury....but at what cost?

The Fairfolk were dwindling. He was the last of his line, and now several seats on the Seven Council were empty. The future was uncertain, and the Eldritch's star remained dim on the horizon. A reckoning was coming, creeping ever further into the present. The fire, the bear....the heavens were rioting, portents proffered like lambs at the slaughter. What new tragedy would taint their earthly reality? What new sacrifice would the stars demand?

Oberon slid across the blackened earth, his thoughts turning from the dead unto the living, and adjusting his manner accordingly. Corpses could not play the game; their use was all but spent. But new life, new breath, new souls, could be manipulated, their course adjusted and tuned to better purpose. The living were the King's primary pieces, and he the master of the game board. Oberon would not allow his movements to be spent in vain.

King to A5.

<div align="center"><div align="justify" style="width:600px; background:url('https://imgur.com/YUTk5ok.png') no-repeat center bottom; outline: 1px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; background-color:#0b1119;"><div align="center" style="padding-top:20px; padding-right:20px;padding-left:20px;padding-bottom:400px"><div style="background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, .60); width: 90%; outline: 0px; padding: 20px;font-family:times; font-size: 12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing: 0px; color:#000; text-transform:none; align: center;"><center>Death and decay held its own perfunctory perfume. The slow rot and ruin of flesh found a fickle foundation in the shade and shadows of the Father's kingdom, creeping from the darkness to contaminate everything it touched. The reek of ash and fire stained the horizon, the memory of flame buoyed by bruises and the injuries accumulated thereof. The King's body protested its rough treatment, but it was sorrow, not pain, that weighed his steps. He had survived the raids relatively unscathed. The bear was dead - but so, too, was Nimue.

The last remaining Twin had been....not a friend, precisely, but a loyal and beloved member of his clan. He had trusted her to perform her role, respected her as the guardian of the Fairfolk - had even enjoyed her company, on a more personal level. But she had perished, and her life's blood had been spilled just as surely as any commoner's. Cyrileth had been spared the bear's fury....but at what cost?

The Fairfolk were dwindling. He was the last of his line, and now several seats on the Seven Council were empty. The future was uncertain, and the Eldritch's star remained dim on the horizon. A reckoning was coming, creeping ever further into the present. The fire, the bear....the heavens were rioting, portents proffered like lambs at the slaughter. What new tragedy would taint their earthly reality? What new sacrifice would the stars demand?

Oberon slid across the blackened earth, his thoughts turning from the dead unto the living, and adjusting his manner accordingly. Corpses could not play the game; their use was all but spent. But new life, new breath, new souls, could be manipulated, their course adjusted and tuned to better purpose. The living were the King's primary pieces, and he the master of the game board. Oberon would not allow his movements to be spent in vain.

<i>King to A5.</i>
</div>

</center></div></div></div></div></center>

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2023, 03:41 PM by Crixus.)
08-03-2023, 03:39 PM

Deceased

from
size
Large
scent
Maple & Smoke
supporting
Undecided
threadlog
encounters
writer
Amanda

Am no an listening depending up believing. Enough around remove to barton agreed regret in or it. Advantage mr estimable be commanded provision. Year well shot deny shew come now had. Shall downs stand marry taken his for out. Do related mr account brandon an up. Wrong for never ready ham these witty him. Our compass see age uncivil matters weather forbade her minutes. Ready how but truth son new under.

Uneasy barton seeing remark happen his has. Am possible offering at contempt mr distance stronger an. Attachment excellence announcing or reasonable am on if indulgence. Exeter talked in agreed spirit no he unable do. Betrayed shutters in vicinity it unpacked in. In so impossible appearance considered mr. Mrs him left find are good.
"We are all young and naive still"

Full age sex set feel her told. Tastes giving in passed direct me valley as supply. End great stood boy noisy often way taken short. Rent the size our more door. Years no place abode in no child my. Man pianoforte too solicitude friendship devonshire ten ask. Course sooner its silent but formal she led. Extensive he assurance extremity at breakfast. Dear sure ye sold fine sell on. Projection at up connection literature insensible motionless projecting.

Ecstatic advanced and procured civility not absolute put continue. Overcame breeding or my concerns removing desirous so absolute. My melancholy unpleasing imprudence considered in advantages so impression. Almost unable put piqued talked likely houses her met. Met any nor may through resolve entered. An mr cause tried oh do shade happy.

code & manip by claerie

<center><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Cutive+Mono&family=Montserrat:wght@300&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">
<style> .crix_squeeze { width: 600px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Pdz0ga4.png') no-repeat #141b0c center bottom; backgroun-position: bottom; padding-top: 5%; padding-bottom: 730px;} .crix_squeeze_mini { width: 80%; background-color: rgba(237, 237, 237,0.05); font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-size: 10.5px; color: #F2EBBF; text-align: justify; padding: 20px;} .crix_squeeze_mini b {font-weight: 600; color: #FFF19B; font-family: Georgia; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 9px; font-style: italic;} .crix_squeeze_mini i {font-style: italics; color: #FFF19B; font-family: Georgia; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 9px; } .crix_squeeze_mini h {font-style: italic; color: #81F52F; font-family: Georgia; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 600;}
</style>

<div class="crix_squeeze"><div class="crix_squeeze_mini">

Am no an listening depending up believing. Enough around remove to barton agreed regret in or it. Advantage mr estimable be commanded provision. Year well shot deny shew come now had. Shall downs stand marry taken his for out. Do related mr account brandon an up. Wrong for never ready <i>ham these witty him</i>. Our compass see age uncivil matters weather forbade her minutes. Ready how but truth son new under.

Uneasy barton seeing remark happen his has. Am possible offering at contempt mr distance stronger an. Attachment excellence announcing or reasonable am on if indulgence. Exeter talked in agreed spirit no he unable do. <b>Betrayed shutters</b> in vicinity it unpacked in. In so impossible appearance considered mr. Mrs him left find are good.
<h>"We are all young and naive still"</h>

Full age sex set feel her told. Tastes giving in passed direct me valley as supply. End great stood boy noisy often way taken short. Rent the size our more door. Years no place abode in no child my. Man pianoforte too solicitude friendship devonshire ten ask. Course sooner its silent but formal she led. Extensive he assurance extremity at breakfast. Dear sure ye sold fine sell on. Projection at up connection literature insensible motionless projecting.

Ecstatic advanced and procured civility not absolute put continue. Overcame breeding or my concerns removing desirous so absolute. My melancholy unpleasing imprudence considered in advantages so impression. Almost unable put piqued talked likely houses her met. Met any nor may through resolve entered. An mr cause tried oh do shade happy.

</div></div>
<span style="font-size: 9px; font-family: 'Cutive Mono', monospace;">code & manip by claerie</span>
</center>

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2023, 03:42 PM by Crixus.)
08-03-2023, 03:41 PM

Deceased

from
size
Large
scent
Maple & Smoke
supporting
Undecided
threadlog
encounters
writer
Amanda

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse sit amet convallis urna. Integer nec posuere mi. Morbi nisl ipsum, eleifend et elementum et, adipiscing sit amet dui. Curabitur imperdiet libero ligula, eget rutrum tortor molestie ac. Nunc arcu purus, porta sed quam vel, porttitor interdum mauris. Aliquam lorem sapien, posuere id ligula eu, ornare laoreet nibh. Aenean malesuada rutrum diam eget dapibus. Donec quis odio non mi blandit scelerisque. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed sit amet malesuada justo, pulvinar posuere enim.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse sit amet convallis urna. Integer nec posuere mi. Morbi nisl ipsum, eleifend et elementum et, adipiscing sit amet dui. "You are nothing without me." Curabitur imperdiet libero ligula, eget rutrum tortor molestie ac. Nunc arcu purus, porta sed quam vel, porttitor interdum mauris. Aliquam lorem sapien, posuere id ligula eu, ornare laoreet nibh. Aenean malesuada rutrum diam eget dapibus. Donec quis odio non mi blandit scelerisque. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed sit amet malesuada justo, pulvinar posuere enim.

table by amanda

<center> <link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Cinzel+Decorative&display=swap" rel="stylesheet"> <table style="width:550px; background-color: #b1471d; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/cHRfpjS.png');background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center bottom;"><tr><td style="padding:20px;padding-bottom:750px;color: #e2dfde;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px black; text-align: justify; font-family: 'Cinzel Decorative', cursive; text-transform:; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 10px; text-indent: 10px; line-height: 10px;"><p>
<div style="background-color:#222;padding:10px;text-align:center;opacity:0.6;">
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse sit amet convallis urna. Integer nec posuere mi. Morbi nisl ipsum, eleifend et elementum et, adipiscing sit amet dui. Curabitur imperdiet libero ligula, eget rutrum tortor molestie ac. Nunc arcu purus, porta sed quam vel, porttitor interdum mauris. Aliquam lorem sapien, posuere id ligula eu, ornare laoreet nibh. Aenean malesuada rutrum diam eget dapibus. Donec quis odio non mi blandit scelerisque. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed sit amet malesuada justo, pulvinar posuere enim.
<p>
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse sit amet convallis urna. Integer nec posuere mi. Morbi nisl ipsum, eleifend et elementum et, adipiscing sit amet dui. <b>"You are nothing without me."</b> Curabitur imperdiet libero ligula, eget rutrum tortor molestie ac. Nunc arcu purus, porta sed quam vel, porttitor interdum mauris. Aliquam lorem sapien, posuere id ligula eu, ornare laoreet nibh. Aenean malesuada rutrum diam eget dapibus. Donec quis odio non mi blandit scelerisque. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed sit amet malesuada justo, pulvinar posuere enim.

</div>
  </td></tr></table></center><center><span style="font-family: pristina; color: #fff; font-size: 10px;  text-transform:uppercase;">table by amanda</span> </center>

08-03-2023, 03:43 PM