sonder spring 1711

Free Bases

Owner

Free Bases

Bases that are Sonder exclusive unless mentioned otherwise. Be careful of putting commission work on bases unless the artist gives you permission to use it in the future, regardless of where you take the character.

By using the base, you agree to the artist's terms and conditions.

Users that post a free base will get 20 renown to distribute to an account of their choice!

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2021, 08:28 PM by claerie.)
05-07-2021, 10:23 AM

from
size
Extra Small
scent
supporting
threadlog
encounters
writer
Hello guys,

I've finally completed the Sonder exclusive base. You can use it only on Sonder and nowhere else! My only rules are to not remove the watermark and to not claim as your own.

It's a PSD file, which means you can open it in PS. Every layer is locked and ready for use. All you need to do is color it. Open the folders to find the "Female face" version and the different eyebrows. For now only the PSD file will be available. I will be doing an only line art version later so anyone without being able to use layers can color too!

If you have any issues with the base, let me know!

P.S. click the image to go to the download link!

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2021, 08:19 AM by Kracken.)
05-30-2021, 08:19 AM

Hello!

I'm by no means a professional, but I have a base that you all can use, should you choose.

Please keep it on Sonder and do not remove my name. Otherwise, have fun with it.

It comes in a PSD file, so you can edit the layers and color them as you choose. Smile It also comes with some of my lazy shading. Hahah.

Have fun! Access it from my stash here.

[Image: iscjf46.png]
08-14-2021, 06:57 PM

A second lineart for you all. Smile

Please keep it on Sonder and do not remove my name. Otherwise, have fun with it.

[Image: qO5PDsI.png]

Access it here.
10-07-2021, 06:53 PM

Student

from
size
Medium
scent
Heather and Petrichor
supporting
Voxi
threadlog
N/A
writer
FlowerBoy
hi everyone!

i drew a ych/base a few mins ago, and i figured that perhaps you guys might like to be able to use it! i dont mind where you use it, as long as you credit me (FlowerBoy/Karlos) and link my DA or Toyhouse!

you can find the base here! the size is too big to be allowed in the post lol
01-16-2023, 07:39 AM

Here is a list of FREE bases for my Sonder family to use. Each base will have different rules so please read carefully. I will also be posting all of my bases in this thread so please check back for more periodically!

For free files, please follow the Deviantart link. For P2U (free for Sonder), please follow the st.ash link. All files are PSDs and require a program like Photoshop, Procreate, etc. to open. If you want a PNG version, please ask.

If you have questions, please reach out to me on discord!

Wolf Base
Girl in a jacket

Rules

Please use for character purposes only and refrain from re-selling or re-distributing in any way. Otherwise, you are welcome to use it outside of Sonder.

There are 3 tail variation and 2 sex options included in the PSD file.

Download here: DeviantArt

Puppy Base
Girl in a jacket

Please use only on Sonder. Feel free to use for your characters/references, but please purchase the P2U version if you want to make adoptables or otherwise use this base.

Download here: https://sta.sh/0jed8qdk82q

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2023, 06:17 AM by Alderwood.)
09-27-2023, 03:36 PM