Undecided
home
Aberdeen
threadlog
gasoline
writer
droid

dead men tell no tales

talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. "We are all young and naive still." talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. "We are all young and naive still." talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

"We are all young and naive still."

code by claerie
01-12-2024, 06:19 PM